Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar

Console mount - dual side by side

Looking for suggestions for driver console dual side by side mount for my ‘10 21XHP ELITE. Looking for design made to fish. I forgot how naked that claim she’ll was until I began getting into this.

Couple of aluminum straps inside and not sure what it would even hold the mount let alone to 10” screens.
    If there’s something out there for my old ride please suggest.

It’s been minute, and I’m trying to catch up a little on gear🇺🇸

Not exactly what you are talking about this is a 12 and a 16. BBT has a 12 and a swing arm ram now has a 16 (pic shows 2 12s.). My boat is an XS Elite.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

3. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Very nice ��

4. Member
    On my '04 I built a very solid mounting system inside my console a number of years ago. I used 3/4 inch aluminium tubing to create two arms that are attached to the fiberglass and my dash. I used more aluminium strapping to secure the tops of the new arms to the fiberglass. I used 1/2 inch HPDE (puckboard) to make a new dash then I drilled and attached my dual mount through through the mount, puckboard and the aluminum tubing as one. Rock solid and any movement is the console, not the mount, I have been running two 10 inch units there for quite some time now.

It isn't pretty but it is completely inside the console and solid.