Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best online place to order Cigars

Seems like they all have everything but who fills your order the quickest and has them to you door the fastest with the best price?

Of course freshness is also very important.

Not asking for much

Cigars International in Bethlehem PA. (You will also see 2-3 other “companies “ that have the same Spillman Dr address). Usually get order in 2-3 days, but they are only about 75 miles away from me.
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

3. Member
    https://www.cigarpage.com/

Hands down the best

4. Member
    Thompson Cigar has always treated me well.

Thompson Cigar | Shop Discounted Premium Cigars Online

You can order cigars online? Back when I chewed, I used to order from Stokers. Then, Congress passed a law forbidding online or catalog sales of tobacco...or so I thought. Stokers shut down their direct sales to customers because of that law.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

6. Member
    Check this place out for Booze and Cigars in N.Ky/Cincy area. https://thepartysource.com/Cigar

7. Member
    I've always had good luck with Cigars International. Good Cust service as well.. I've used Thompsons also.. but fair warning - they bugged the pissssss out of me constantly calling and trying to sell me additional stuff.

8. Member
    Don't order from Thompsons, I've received less than fresh, dried out product. My last order was years ago and I still get catalogs and flyers every week. I was warned before I ordered and should have listened.

9. Member
    The top 2 in the U.S. are Mikes (Florida) and JR's (New York) I have purchased from them on and off for 30 years.
    If you are not afraid of a curve ball I buy from IHAVANA.com too.

Like the name implies they sell Cubans but also non-cubans as well, Central America as it were.
    They are based out of Switzerland and "guarantee" delivery. If your order gets lost or does not clear customs they will replace it at N/C. Also shipping is free.

If you have the capacity like I do, I buy form their "bulk section" and you will not find a better price on a given brand anywhere but you are buying in bulk and typically spending $600-$800

10. Member
    Try cigar bid, have used them for several years

11. Member
    Neptune Cigar is insanely fast. My last order was shipped in less than 2 hours. I've used them for years.
    2020 Ranger Reata 1850MS Merc Pro XS 150

Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    Thompson Cigar has always treated me well.

Thompson Cigar | Shop Discounted Premium Cigars Online
    like C.I., also owned by same parent company also now in Bethlehem Pa
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

Cigar International treated us very well when we were deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Still a fan!!
    Last edited by J D; 03-27-2024 at 05:36 PM.
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlamb7 View Post
    https://www.cigarpage.com/

Hands down the best
    Best prices by far and CS is great. I have had a couple of bad cigars but that's fine given how much I save.

15. Member
    Always use CI
    Red Sox in 6!

Thanks for posting the question, I haven't smoked a ceegar in years, but lately I have been thinking about it.

17. Member
    For us novice cigar guys, what do you guys recommend as a good cigar with whiskey or just relaxing and visiting around a campfire with friends?

18. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbbassin View Post
    For us novice cigar guys, what do you guys recommend as a good cigar with whiskey or just relaxing and visiting around a campfire with friends?
    I have just gotten into cigars in the last year or so. So far these are my favorites.

I’ve had several My Fathers and they were all good but this was my favorite.
    https://www.cigarsinternational.com/...igars/2034372/

Padron 2000 or 3000 natural
    https://www.cigarsinternational.com/...igars/1474726/

19. Member
    My favorite two are Girl With No Name and Fat Bottom Betty. Not sure what price range you’re looking for but I’m not a $100 a cigar guy. These two are $14-$16 a piece.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbbassin View Post
    Oliva Melanio (not the Maduro). Robusto or Churchill size. Great cigar. Has been Cigar Aficionado's cigar of the year, and for good reason.

I've bought cigars from most of the major players, but I generally check Holt's first as their pricing is usually very competitive. Although like everything, the price has spiked under the current system.
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast