2020 Z21 bow depth finder mount options

Just got my dads nitro and I’m wanting to put a dual stackable mount up front.

the layout is a bit different than my current Triton up front.

Anybody have any pic of their bow graphs and mount.

Thanks.

check out the gallery on presicionsonar.com. Very nice dual stack. I have one. give them a call, they sponsor this forum and good people.

What i really like about precision is the adjustable mounts, meaning I could use a 2 12s or a 12 and a 16 on the bow. Same at the console, if my 16 goes out I can move a 12 to the console and adjust the mount to hold it.
    Last edited by BMCD; 03-27-2024 at 09:11 AM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    BassBoatTech for both console and bow. Vertical double stack on the bow.
    20220603_0955321.jpg

4. Member
    I'd go with bass boat technologies, and get the "hood style" mount they offer for quick access under the bow plate. They didn't offer it when I bought my mount but it looks like a great option instead of having to tear your bow plate off every time you need access. Not only that, you can through bolt the bow plate instead of screwing into the fiberglass.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Not sure of any mount on a Nitro that screws into the fiberglass, maybe a floor mount?

That hood mount is interesting, but when u think about it does it really add any value if you need to access below the nitro bow plate. I dunno that is for y'all to decide. I like that they are trying to put something new out there.
    Last edited by BMCD; 03-28-2024 at 12:13 PM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    i just installed the BBT mount, the hood version, haven't put my graphs on it yet, but gives an amazing amount of room to get under the panel,,,,,I will post pics when I finish install, hoepfully this weekend.

got installed, PM me for pics, cant figur eout how to post on here
    Last edited by VBGUNNER; 04-01-2024 at 07:31 AM.