Skeeterzx190

Battery shutoff livescope

Instructions for ls34plus say straight run to battery. Putting on a bus bar not recommended? Battery shut off? I can't imagine not having ability to shut off power to livescope but wonder if an added connection introduces interference.

Every installation apparenty is a little different.
    I added another fuse box for my LVS34, 93sv, 10 ultra and nmea 2000 power for the 24xd sensor.

I probably got lucky but my screens are as clear as I would expect.

Positive goes to shut off switch that turns whole boat off
    2002 Triton 190 FS , 200 Pro XS, Garmin Force, Garmin 10 Ultra sv, LVS 34, 2 Garmin UHD 93sv

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterzx19 View Post
    Instructions for ls34plus say straight run to battery. Putting on a bus bar not recommended? Battery shut off? I can't imagine not having ability to shut off power to livescope but wonder if an added connection introduces interference.
    I added a fuse block in the front starboard locker for my graphs and connected a Perko cut off switch for the GLS10 box on the wall towards the console.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

4. Member
    I have two live set ups.

I have a full boat disconnect on the back of my boat. One battery disconnect that does my 12 and 36 battery systems.

5. Member
    I just rewired my boat with a Sonar Pros wiring harness with a dedicated line to my black box. All 4 of the graphs are now hooked up to their own 16V lithium with the graphs on a separate perko switch next to stock perko. If there are concerns of over heating the live scope transducer, go into the Garmin menu and turn off the transmit to the FFS. My 36V lithium’s are also on their own breaker switch on the opposite side to clean up the wiring crossing from port to starboard side of the battery compartment. Cleans it up really nice.
    2017 Ranger Z520C
    250 Evinrude ETec With Marks HP Prop
    4 Garmins 7610 xsv with Live Scope
    10 foot Power Poles
    Dobyns Rods

6. Member
    I put a simple toggle switch in