Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I also have owned and like the x2. However, given their current price I just decided to spend 40% more and get a lithium starter battery. But the x2 is an excellent AGM battery.
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559

2. Member
    Evansville, Indiana and Eddyville, Kentucky
    Quote Originally Posted by BASStard6344 View Post
    If the one I’m replacing lasted me eight years I’d probably get the same one?
    So would I

3. Member
    Looks like the X2 is currently 15% off when you buy online and pickup in the store until 4/14

4. Member
    I had the Power X2 from batteriesplus and it did well for 37 months and then shot craps.... they have a 48 month replacement which worked out for me! I gave it to my SIL and went lithium.... If you are thinkin the X2, add a little extra and go get a lithium 125ah battery.....
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic 125/100 lithium batteries

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    Looks like the X2 is currently 15% off when you buy online and pickup in the store until 4/14
    I am ordering one today. The 15% really isn't 15%. You get a max of $30.00 when you check out. It also stipulates this in the literature. Don't know why the say 15%, maybe on other items.
    Practice, practice and more practice, and if you think you're good practice some more (Cadman circa2006)

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I am ordering one today. The 15% really isn't 15%. You get a max of $30.00 when you check out. It also stipulates this in the literature. Don't know why the say 15%, maybe on other items.
    Sorry, I didn't read the fine print, only the pop-up that said 15% off till 4/14. Good to know it's maxed out at $30.........but at the same time, it's too bad it's maxed out at $30

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    Sorry, I didn't read the fine print, only the pop-up that said 15% off till 4/14. Good to know it's maxed out at $30.........but at the same time, it's too bad it's maxed out at $30
    It is kind of misleading, I just pointed it out so people know that , that is not the case. No bigee. Would be nice if it actually was 15% off.
    Practice, practice and more practice, and if you think you're good practice some more (Cadman circa2006)

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post
    Batteries plus x2. It’s a beast!
    love the X2 Power, BUT, you have to have a charger that will fully recharge it. I had the Delta Volt that came with the Triton and it did not. Went with the Minnkota selectable and IT DID NOT. Do what Ken Smith did and put a single charger on it after the onboard is flashing green and you will see if it is fully charged or not. If you look at the battery spec's of the X2 Power, it actually notes this problem.

I got fed up after burning thru 2 X2's in 5 years and went Lithium and will never go back, even though I run a 2 stroke.
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

9. Member
    I had the X2. Went bad after 4 years. B&B+ Was no help on a replacement so I went with the O'reilly 31 AGM. I run 3 units and Active Target and haven't had a problem with it. I killed the X2 by leaving the key on twice. 1st time battery was 2 months old. It was able to be revived. 2nd time I did it battery was 4 yrs old and it would not recover.

Another vote for the X2. Has been flawless for me for over 4 years now. But I only paid $400 for mine at the time.

11. Member
    NAPA and save yourself some money.

you wont regret it. Goes on sale at times
    100% Agree.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    I'm not seeing the Duracell 31 available
    Go check, I don't think they update battery section well. I didn't see them either online but when I went they had them. I have had good luck with them.

14. Member
    ODYSSEY ODX-AGM31M

You won't need another 10 plus years

Batteries plus x2. It’s a beast!
    Just put one in my boat. Worth every dime.
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

16. Member
    Odyssey Extreme ODX31AGM
    Risen From The Ashes!!

2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

18. Member
    Fish have fins, they swim

19. Member
    I have a 31 Pro Guide cranking batteries that replaced a 5 year old Interstate last year. The interstate was starting to be slow to charge so I replaced it before it left me stranded on the lake. Less than one year and it will not charge. Tried two chargers and would not charge on either charger. Took it back to the dealer and got the "it test good" sorry.
    I talked to Pro Guide people at the classic and they said it has a 2 year warranty and the dealer should replace it. Should have got his business card.
    Guess I'll get another Interstate.
    Now what to do with a $350 paper weight.

Never another Pro Guide for me, or another anything from that dealer.
    Sorry for the rant.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyVexus View Post
    ProGuide was real good with my warranties....all three.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123