Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I’m just glad it’s being offered on mainstream tv. I’m in my mid 60s and watching these guys fish the wind is NOTHING like we had it back in the day. I’m thinking who had the time to go look at culling when you were a foot off the bank? He k, just being able to sit in that pocket and fish a little square bill right next to the bank shows you how much poles and spot lock have changed the sport vs a mushroom anchor reign on each end of the boat. Ok, I admit only the rich guys had anchor reigns, I had a coffee can anchor.

Imagine what it’ll look like in another 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Working great for me. Enjoying this classic
    Same.

I’ve been enjoying it. Live Mix has had some great guest commentators, including John Crews, Mike McClelland, Ike and Ish. They’ve had some interesting insight, in addition to the TV coverage.

So, is all of the live coverage off the air now? There's an hour or so of fishing left, isn't there???
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    I'm going to call first thing Monday morning and ask for a refund.

6. Member
    I liked the coverage on FS1, but it's only until 10am. The live mix is a snooze fest for the most part unless they bring on guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    So, is all of the live coverage off the air now? There's an hour or so of fishing left, isn't there???
    Yes - nothing on TV or the website until weigh-in

Quote Originally Posted by Runsome View Post
    Yes - nothing on TV or the website until weigh-in

And, yet another example of how MLF's streaming coverage is superior to B.A.S.S. As long as the pros are fishing, there should be live coverage. Reminds me of when the TV network cut off the end of an NFL game to air the movie Heidi!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

9. Member
    The stuff on FS1 or Fox worked well, but when I tried to watch on their website, it sometimes froze up.

How many are staring at Bass Trakk right now? The cameraman is still filming. Leave it live on a quad box top four till the end. And no play by play please.
    Last edited by gaston13; 03-24-2024 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Because

11. Member
    Dumbest thing ever. Like shutting down coverage for the last quarter of the Super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    And, yet another example of how MLF's streaming coverage is superior to B.A.S.S. As long as the pros are fishing, there should be live coverage. Reminds me of when the TV network cut off the end of an NFL game to air the movie Heidi!
    Totally agree - if not on FS1 or 2, they could at least show it on Live Mix.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Whoa according to many on the BBC B.A.S.S. is perfect in every way it can’t be that bad there must be a group of subversives using some reverse FFS to Ding their Signal.

14. Member
    The suspense is killing me like we don’t already know who won?
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123