3-21 report found some size.

Didn’t get on the water as early as normal probably 8ish. Wt at this lake 48, water was pretty dirty normally at this lake. Tried cruising around first and looking for them on the scoop…. Never found anything so started with a spinner bait. Nothing doing with that, tried a trap on the upper end, nope that wasn’t it either. Ran to the lower end by the dam. Started on the windy side with a jig. First cast and must have put it on her head she was there as soon as I clicked the reel handle over. A nice 5lb close to 6 but not there… Moved along the lower end dragging that jig but only got the one. I got to another area and lots of bait on active target, grabbed the white bladed jig and cast right into the bait and felt a bite and another 5lb in the net… Nice having fun now. I had been on the water now 2-3hr and only 2 bites but the ones I want. I made a move to some brush.. nothing, ran wind blown bank with the bladed jig and sq-bill, nothing. Moved back to the spot I got my first one and had a nice one bite the chatter bait (all white one, jack hammer) I got it 1/2 way to the boat and it came up I saw it and then it spit the hook… bummer it was another 5. But that’s how it goes. I ended up getting a few 15” on a ned. Still a fun day not many numbers but good quality.
    Not sure what I’ll do in the morning? A little rain coming and this wind really sucks. Why can’t it be warm and a nice south breeze on my days off work..Really want to hit 2 more lakes but there a little drive and I would prefer to do it with better weather conditions… Any body else make it out this week yet?
    IMG_3356.jpeg
    IMG_3357.jpeg

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Pretty dirty water? Sound like green valley for us last week
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

3. Member
    Usually I try and avoid dirty cold water this early but this lake has to many big fish to not put some time in on. It will get really good soon.

4. Member