Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Raise the person at faults insurance to $15,000 a year and spare the rest of us.

First I hope everyone is ok

But if the rumors are true it sounds like another Self-absorbed person with first world problems that feel laws don’t apply to them and gives them the right to put others in harm’s way
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Member
    This bass fishing stuff is getting to be dangerous.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Shimanek View Post
    Raise the person at faults insurance to $15,000 a year and spare the rest of us.
    We’ll all be paying increased rates with this many recent fck ups!

5. Member
    I would of beat that idiot senseless.

6. Member
    If I hear one other moron say we need to grow the sport I'm gonna punch him in the head.... Enough is enough..... Everywhere I go it's like the fishing population quadrupled in the past four years....... Can we please try to not Grow the sport we are maxed out as it is.... :(

7. Member

8. Member
    Wonder if view was blocked because of too many screens. Hope all are okay.

9. Member
    Waddaya think of this idea??

NEWS FLASH AUSTIN TEXAS!!!!!

State Representative Huxley Farnsworth (D-Collin County) has proposed new regulations on boating safety to the State Senate.

It states: Due to the recent uptick in high performance boat collisions, fatalaties and injuries, there shall be a restriction to the amount of vision degradation allowed on the forward 20% of said vehicles. On any vessel whose rated horsepower divided by length that exceeds a factor of 10, no objects may extend above the normal top rail of said vessel excepting alternate motivation devices. Navigation devices are allowed with a total diagonal measurement not to exceed 12 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by creekchub View Post
    If I hear one other moron say we need to grow the sport I'm gonna punch him in the head.... Enough is enough..... Everywhere I go it's like the fishing population quadrupled in the past four years....... Can we please try to not Grow the sport we are maxed out as it is.... :(
    LOL, I feel ya but it is spring time and that usually brings out the once a year idiots.
    USMC Vet!

If we can’t be sensible, then the regulatory side will force us to further restrict our habits beyond what our desires are. That’s the way we see this and unfortunately Texas holds 12%-15% of the market that uses “alternate motivation devices”. This is obviously targeted at our market and it’s time Bassmaster and MLF stood up and stopped the present trend. The regulatory side is getting out in front of us and this action is happening way soon. It must be driven by a party that has experienced a situation and they are obviously tied to the State Representatives offices.

BCB

Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    State Representative Huxley Farnsworth (D-Collin County) has proposed new regulations on boating safety to the State Senate.

It states: Due to the recent uptick in high performance boat collisions, fatalaties and injuries, there shall be a restriction to the amount of vision degradation allowed on the forward 20% of said vehicles. On any vessel whose rated horsepower divided by length that exceeds a factor of 10, no objects may extend above the normal top rail of said vessel excepting alternate motivation devices. Navigation devices are allowed with a total diagonal measurement not to exceed 12 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by creekchub View Post
    Last edited by Grizzly; 03-20-2024 at 06:35 AM.

13. Member
    The guy still has his kill switch attached to his vest.

Why would you think boating would be any different than driving ? .... come on now, the same idiot who just HAD to get back for weigh in (I know, I know, it's competitive bass fishing damnit, this is war ...) probably cut off a half dozen other vehicles towing his boat to the ramp that day.

I think any fishing tournament related vehicles from the tow vehicle and the boat itself should be required to have the full lights and siren package that emergency vehicles have and everyone should yield to them.
    Ranting incoherently

I hope no one was hurt

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Waddaya think of this idea??

NEWS FLASH AUSTIN TEXAS!!!!!

Some of us tall folks already stick up like a sail. This is only an issue for short people

17. Member
    I dont think vision is the problem here.

18. Member
    Hope no one was hurt.

19. Member
    If you run a no wake zone you'd be DQ ed, so what's the point ?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I dont think vision is the problem here.
    Exactly. I saw guys commenting that area is tight while idling, let alone running.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast