Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sandman View Post
    Marlon and musky should just meet at a local motel and get out their obvious sexual frustrations they have towards one another.
    Let’s not get weird.

You’re free to meet marlon and help him out anywhere you wish, though.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouBoogie View Post
    Looks like MLF is allowing Mark Succi to compete again today. As much as I have stood behind MLF in the past, I can't anymore. MLF has really shown their true colors the last few years. How in the hell can an organization allow that dude to fish again today after his actions yesterday. ASSUMING he is fishing because he is shown paired up today on their site.

There was a fatality this year at a college event. The driver of the boat in which caused the said fatality is still fishing, fished the Toyota on Ky lake recently. It's a shame we only hear bits and pieces of such accidents and therefore we can only form our own opinions, some of which are terribly wrong. However with that said how many more lies, wrecks, cheats, and misfortunes can MLF live with?

Black eyes and Band-Aids that's todays world of Bass Fishing.
    That's insane they aren't dq'ing the guy. MLF needs to get over their fear of bad press and do the right thing for once.

Also, can't believe that guy is willing to go out and fish again. I guess the same mindset that has you blow through a narrow no wake canal is the same type of person that will make up a story of how it was the other guys fault (assuming the story we are told is accurate)
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

3. Member
    Looks like MLF is allowing Mark Succi to compete again today. As much as I have stood behind MLF in the past, I can't anymore. MLF has really shown their true colors the last few years. How in the hell can an organization allow that dude to fish again today after his actions yesterday. ASSUMING he is fishing because he is shown paired up today on their site.

There was a fatality this year at a college event. The driver of the boat in which caused the said fatality is still fishing, fished the Toyota on Ky lake recently. It's a shame we only hear bits and pieces of such accidents and therefore we can only form our own opinions, some of which are terribly wrong. However with that said how many more lies, wrecks, cheats, and misfortunes can MLF live with?

Wooowwwwww aint no freaking way he should be fishing today. Heck if MLF banned him for life I would say it's completely justified and have no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    From SJ's info it sounded like they were trying to get back to weigh in, they were running late so were going to run the canal/no wake zone. Idiots.

It also sounded like the boat that was hit was NOT running the wake zone so bascially just got run the f*$k over essentially by one of the two boats that was. It happend in a curve way up the canal, so most likely the gun running the zone came around the corner and hit the slower moving boat. Or, one guy slowed for the boat and the other guy plowed into him... not sure.

purposely running a no way zone canal to get back to weigh in on time because they were too stupid to leave 10 minutes earlier.

Ban them from tournaments and sue them for everything they have
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Showing no posistion next to his name for today and zero fish (Yesterday's weight was 0 obivously). not sure if no position due to 0 fish/weight, or due to not fishing? But does show his co-angler with weight today. Odd.

Either they are allowing him to fish, and he has blanked, or he was dq'd and not allowed to fish but had to tote around his co? Not sure if that is a thing...

I know someone fishing it, have texted him for some info but have not heard back...

6. Member
    Showing no posistion next to his name for today and zero fish (Yesterday's weight was 0 obivously). not sure if no position due to 0 fish/weight, or due to not fishing? But does show his co-angler with weight today. Odd.

Either they are allowing him to fish, and he has blanked, or he was dq'd and not allowed to fish but had to tote around his co? Not sure if that is a thing...

I know someone fishing it, have texted him for some info but have not heard back...
    I think everyone who blanks day 1 doesn't have a position. Looks like he's boat number 12 today.. Like I said I do not know if he is fishing but the way I read it is that he is.
    I too have a friend fishing it and will see what he knows after the weigh in.

7. Member

I don’t see how he’d be fishing. Unless he borrowed someone else’s boat because his shouldn’t be able to get back on the water. I would be surprised if it isn’t locked up at the police station even. Personally I think dude should be arrested.
    2009 Triton 18x3 Pro

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAbassin View Post
    I don’t see how he’d be fishing. Unless he borrowed someone else’s boat because his shouldn’t be able to get back on the water. I would be surprised if it isn’t locked up at the police station even. Personally I think dude should be arrested.
    Weigh in is about to start and with a #12 boat number he or his co should be crossing the stage soon. Todays co is Roger Phillips and Jeff Cox is yesterdays who is also in the first flight.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    I posted about running full throttle from one spot to another nearby spot before you posted anything in this thread.

How could I arrive at any conclusion from your post if you hadn’t made it at that point?
    It’s now becoming obvious that Musky fishing is the real problem here in your inability to tract the conversation. It is my professional diagnosis as a clinician that Musky fishing has lead to your impoverished cognitive decline, my recommendation is that you cease and desist immediately from any further Musky activities and start competitive bass fishing immediately you will have to start running from spot to spot at full throttle. Now now I fully understand that that this type of activity is perceived as unacceptable by some but it is perfectly safe. Once you start, slowly the fog from your brain should subside and you will start to see the error in your previous ways of thinking. I wish you nothing but the best and hope the derangement of Musky fishing hasn’t permanently impaired your cognitive function

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlon crowder View Post
    It’s now becoming obvious that Musky fishing is the real problem here in your inability to tract the conversation. It is my professional diagnosis as a clinician that Musky fishing has lead to your impoverished cognitive decline, my recommendation is that you cease and desist immediately from any further Musky activities and start competitive bass fishing immediately you will have to start running from spot to spot at full throttle. Now now I fully understand that that this type of activity is perceived as unacceptable by some but it is perfectly safe. Once you start, slowly the fog from your brain should subside and you will start to see the error in your previous ways of thinking. I wish you nothing but the best and hope the derangement of Musky fishing hasn’t permanently impaired your cognitive function
    Nice job bloviating on Musky Derangement Syndrome.
    Hi Mike.

11. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marlon crowder View Post

Who controls John Gill?

12. Member
    ^^^^^^^
    Hi Mike.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Let’s not get weird.

You’re free to meet marlon and help him out anywhere you wish, though.
    IDK man, see post 129. Marlon obviously has some sort of man crush with you, NTTAWWT.
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown angler View Post
    If you run a no wake zone you'd be DQ ed, so what's the point ?
    Only if you are caught. Some people will take the chance. Just plain dumb to run a no wake zone.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sandman View Post
    IDK man, see post 129. Marlon obviously has some sort of man crush with you, NTTAWWT.

This is a bass fishing forum, please boys keep your sexual fantasies to yourselves they have DMs for that.

16. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Right?? And he wants to say no one else knows what the situation really is
    Do you guys even comprehend reading the entire thread before jumping in with the sarcastic BS?

Hint - Reference #45 before jumping in with #120

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider99XX View Post
    Nice job bloviating on Musky Derangement Syndrome.
    Ah, you must be another Musky fisherman in cognitive decline. Let me fix your statement for you.
    “Nice job bloviating, I see you have Musky Derangement Syndrome “ I’m here to help guys in anyway I can, I have seen this kind of thing before I have a lot of compassion for people in your situation.

I was mistaken, looks like Roger Phillips weight was from yesterday, not today.

Anyway, my buddy got back to me and wasn't sure if Succi was DQ'd or not, but did say he should have been. Succi currently DFL with no weight, but no DQ tag either. Bass typically will put status on results whether DQ, or WD, or whatever - not sure if MFL does.

Another post accident view.

It occured in the Apopka Beauclair canal.

2018 Nitro Z18 w/175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booster View Post
    Another post accident view.

It occured in the Apopka Beauclair canal.

Looks like a great place to haul ass..

I don't think he fished per a buddy who is fishing it. Too much boat damage I believe.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast