Thread: Part ID help!!

Part ID help!!

I have a 2017 nitro z20. There is a black plastic piece on the rear deck behind the side compartments on each side and they’re the size of a nickel or quarter and they’re in the gunnel. I believe they are just to serve as a little vent. I had one fall out yesterday on the way home from a tourney and now it’s just a little hole and driving me crazy. Not sure the part number or even what it’s called to try to get another to replace it. I have pics of it but came seem to figure out how to upload pics anymore. I’m going to keep trying. TIA for any help!
    2017 Nitro Z20 w/ Mercury 250 Pro XS
    MK Ultrex 112# Mega DI/ Mega 360
    Console: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MSI G3N
    Bow: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MDI G4N

2. Member
    I had the same thing happen to one of mine probably 2 years ago. Was in cabelas and asked for the parts guy to order one and something else I can’t remember now. The guy was at lunch so someone took all my information boat ss# and everything. Then no one ever called me back. It was pretty frustrating. Still haven’t found one. But need to it does bother me every time I see the empty hole.

3. Member
    I lost one in my 2022 Z21 xl last year. I could not locate the original part anywhere. Finally just went with what they call a bookcase or furniture vent. I found them on Amazon. Important to measure the opening on the boat. I had to make a couple of purchases before I had the right size dialed in. Even though they said 1" it was not quite a perfect fit. Looks very close and performs the same function so worked for me. Good luck.
    ~ Dave
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS
    HDS Live 12 B&C/Ghost/AT