Electronics Set Up

When I bought my 2011 211Alpha it was networked for Hummingbird. I have a Helix 12 G2 N at helm and a Helix 7 G4N and Ultrex with Ipilot link with built in down imaging at helm. I installed the network box. I would like to install a dual graph mount with a Garmin livescope up front with a dedicated lithium battery for black box, graph and transducer. Where should I place the battery and what mount would you suggest?_

2. Member
    I took the center bow panel off and bolted this on. Used plastic plugs to fill the outside screw holes and drilled new holes in the fibergllass and used big fender washers. Rock solid. put nuts on through the two side panels.

https://www.str8upmounts.com/product...nel-dual-plate

To preface, I have a V20 so can’t say anything is 1:1 between the alpha and v20 storage, but wanted to give my experience.

I was able to find a 125ah lifepo battery that I could squeeze into the battery compartment. The battery sits on its side versus the bottom, since these batteries can be positioned in any way. That’s with raptor motors and the other 4 batteries. Was also able to fit in another single bank NOCO charger in there too. Then I just installed the black box in the front starboard compartment. I hooked up my other two helix 12’s to the lifepo as well.

4. Member
    Does anyone know of a good electronics mount for the center console for a 12” screen to particular brand, on a 2013 legend
    alpha 199???

The dek-it console mount fits perfectly between the gauges of a 199 dash. I have it on my 13 with a 10" garmin which is the same cradle as the 12"

https://prociseoutdoors.com/dek-dash-mount/

For the front graphs I used a 3/4 thick piece of plastic cutting board from Amazon and used my existing deck mount to stack a 10 and 12" garmin.

Screenshot_20240422_221010_Facebook.jpg

Old pics with 10 and 9" replaced 9s with 12s since.