Thread: 3-10 report

3-10 report

After church and eating dinner at our (my girls favorite) Mexican restaurant. I was either going to lay on the couch, go to bps and buy stuff I probably already have or fish… with the nice weather and the gravel roads not to dusty I decided to hit the best jerkbait lake I know. Got there 1pm it was super clean water! And it had come up since last winter. Got some bites on the 110, moved to some different areas with the crank bait but no luck. Then I hit the old road bed with a 3/4oz jig and that was the deal! Got 4 nice fish dragging that on the top off it. The key on that was a perfect cast right on top of the rocks. It was very fun! Home now and relaxing. One more 5 day work week then 2 more days of work and then I’m off the rest of the week on spring break. Planning on fishing every day! Hopefully the wind doesn’t blow the hole time lol.

Sounds like a good day! I'm going to hit it tomorrow I think

3. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Always enjoy your adventures and reports Red. Thank's for sharing

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangrSkipr View Post
    Always enjoy your adventures and reports Red. Thank's for sharing
    Thank you that means a lot. I enjoy fishing and tell the story :-) I try and post some pictures to that way it looks believable!! These were the one off the road bed with the jig.
    IMG_3341.jpeg
    IMG_3340.jpeg