Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    I really hope these "police officers" never live a day for the rest of their miserable lives that they aren't looking over their shoulder worrying about the consequences of their actions. True scum of the earth caught on video again.

2. Member
    Wow that is just wrong.!

3. Member
    Mulberry, Arkansas 2022. Officers involved had a history of violent arrests.
    Documents reveal background of deputies, officer involved in violent Mulberry arrest (nwahomepage.com)

4. Member
    Feeling sorry for a THUG that made the “decision” to rob somebody at “knife” point and get “caught” and “resisted” arrest shows how sad American has become…. There’s one and only person to blame for the whole situation, After the city pays him off ( for trying to commit armed robbery)he’ll be able to leave his knife at home….

5. Member
    There are two sides to every story. Was it excessive...sure looks like it. But, what caused the officers to be so hyped up and swing on this dude? You have to take into account what these officers have been through in their career. How often have they been attacked/ridiculed and if he did a beat cop and bashed his head don't you think that their adrenaline is flowing and if he's refusing to be cuffed....it just adds to it. I worked 21 years in corrections and I've seen good men lose their cool and it was because of crap that happened on the job. We're human...sometimes emotions get out of control...not justifying what happened just want people to see the effect from the totality of the job. I saw a deputy punch out an inmate and hit him 3-4 times and we pulled him off the inmate. In less than a year this deputy saw 6 of his coworkers assaulted and injured by an inmate...6 goddamn times. This time he witnessed an inmate fighting with a deputy and he reacted and his adrenaline was so high and with what he experienced...he lost it. Again...not justifying what these officers did...but you have to look at the deeper issue or cause of this. I know I didn't explain this correctly but hopefully you get the drift.

6. Member
    Would love to see the whole video. Hope the establishment he was trying to rob has good cameras and audio. But I doubt it.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Sorry, but that’s not their job, and if we let that be their job, we aren’t a rule of law civilized society any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone357 View Post
    Well said!
    How civilized do we need to be to criminals? Maybe they shouldn't even be put behind bars ever? Living in a cage don't seem very civilized?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post
    I really hope these "police officers" never live a day for the rest of their miserable lives that they aren't looking over their shoulder worrying about the consequences of their actions. True scum of the earth caught on video again.
    Caught on video but only showing the part that makes the officers look the worst as always. what's your hope for the criminal?
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Funny, "on patrol live" is literally live on TV for 3 hours every Friday and Saturday night for millions of people to see real life interactions with leo's in real time.
    I was referring to live, unscripted, unedited video recorded by bystanders. They never hang around to record the good cops. On Patrol Live is reality TV and the description on Reelz specifically states that producers have full creative control, but appearing departments can request editing of content.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

9. Member
    I'll be 69 in May and have never had a bad interaction with law enforcement.

If I went into a gas station today and spit on an attendant and threatened to cut off her face, I'd fully expect a bad outcome when I resisted law enforcement that showed up to confront me.

We in society that respect the law are quickly becoming outnumbered by those that don't, as society is increasingly critical of the dwindling few that are willing to make a career out of law enforcement.

This can't end well.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billjaco View Post
    I'll be 69 in May and have never had a bad interaction with law enforcement.

If I went into a gas station today and spit on an attendant and threatened to cut off her face, I'd fully expect a bad outcome when I resisted law enforcement that showed up to confront me.

We in society that respect the law are quickly becoming outnumbered by those that don't, as society is increasingly critical of the dwindling few that are willing to make a career out of law enforcement.

This can't end well.
    Well said. With the way things have been going in America, I feel it will only get worse. When Prosecutors and Judges give slap on hands for criminal offenses, and when some cities have no bail and release, I can see less folks wanting to be Cops. My Grandfather, Father, and an Uncle were all cops from the 1950s until 2000 and I saw what it did to them. It’s worse today and I’m glad I chose a different path and so did my son. Sad times.

11. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidte View Post
    Beginning of fight from another angle:

https://www.4029tv.com/article/surve...kansa/40995069
    yep,, those a$$holes need prosecuted... and the head slammer needs to be tried for attempted murder...

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345