Thread: Pp charge

Pp charge

What do yall think this means? When the charge is not hooked up for charging the cranking battery is green. As soon as I hook it up it goes orange and stays orange. Its showing plenty of volts. It started doing this after the update.

The cranking battery is a AGM x2 power (or what ever brand it is). Its a 100AH battery and thats what I have my Charge set at.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Member
    I ‘m still running the old software, but I read that as saying the battery is not fully charged. The little orange arrow indicates the charger is sending 14.34V at 0.5A to the battery.

I believe this is the final step in the charging process to top the battery off. I’ve seen my charger take nearly an hour to turn the starting battery green like your 3 trolling motor batteries.