Two Humminbird Solix 15 MSI+ G3, Transducer, & Ethernet Switch

Please read full description!

I'm selling two Solix 15s, transducer, and ethernet switch. The reason I am selling is because I have switched to Garmins. These units were used for two seasons, about once a week on average.

Please note: Solix 15s are power hogs! I highly recommend a quality lithium battery to prevent voltage issues as units will not function properly without proper power and wiring. Full transparency - Solix units offer fantastic picture quality and amazing features, but are prone to typical Humminbird annoyances such as occasional freezing, requiring sonar resets, etc. Again, typically related to power issues, but I cannot be responsible if these occur on your network.

1. Solix 15 MSI+ G3 CHO and 710292-1 XM 14 HW MSI Transducer: $2500 Shipped (I had purchased the transducer separately instead of as a kit due to COVID stock issues.)

This unit is in great shape. Some of the plastic cable socket covers on the rear of the unit are missing.

2. Solix 15 MSI+ G3 CHO: $1500 Shipped This unit has a few issues which are reflected in the price. The main issue is that the selector dial does not turn. The Solix 15s are touch screens, so I decided not to send it in to Humminbird to have it fixed as I could zoom in/out and select options with the touch screen. After looming around online, repair shops (non Humminbird) are charging around $500 to fix this.

The second issue is that there are 2-3 small dots on the screen which are nicks. See pictures. When the screen is on, these are not noticeable, but for transparency I have tried to photograph them clearly.

Again, some of the plastic cable socket covers are missing.

Lastly, there is a small stain on the edge of the unit. I do believe it will come off with patience, but I did not want to use anything corrosive to remove it.

3. Humminbird Ethernet Switch with Long (20 ft I think) and short (6 ft I think) ethernet cables: $175 shipped. Would be needed if you want to connect to a Mega 360 which I will also be listing for sale shortly. If interested, PM me.

Buy All Together: $3900 Shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cardkid2331; 03-03-2024 at 06:37 AM.

2. Member
    Just as an FYI the Humminbird repair fee for Solix 15 is $819.45.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyeggroll View Post
    Just as an FYI the Humminbird repair fee for Solix 15 is $819.45.
    Thank you! Post updated and price adjusted based on rates from other marine shops. Example: https://www.clearcastmarine.com/repair-fees

4. Member
    Would you be willing to sell the first Solix without the transducer for an adjusted price? I ask because I have new transom & shoot-thru hull ducers already on my ride.
    Thanks, Scott

5. Member
    Second unit is pending sale.

Scott, I will look into how easily I can sell the transducer alone and follow up. Makes sense.

6. Member
    Sent a PM and email

7. Member
    First unit pending sale sans transducer. Transducer available for $200 shipped. Ethernet switch still available.

8. Member
    Pm sent.
    Triton 2003 TR21
    2010 225 HO E-TEC
    HHBC