Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will FFS bring back

Big seats to the front deck. It will bring you closer to the screens. You won’t have to bend over to adjust screens. Easier on your neck and back. Plus that’s a big area on the back of the seat for logos or your name
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

2. #FRB
    The cool kids say any seat at all up front is lame. Plus, it gets in the way of the 25 rods said cool kid keeps up top and ready at all times.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

I use my lean to seat up front all the time. Well when ever I get to go fishing that is. Most useful when one of the big wake/ski boats or other big yachts go by. Gives me something to hold onto when those big wakes get to rocking the boat.

Have never used a fullsize folding crappie seat up front but if I was searching for crappie then I’d have no issue using a lazy boy seat up front.
    Last edited by Delta Bass Fool; 02-28-2024 at 11:02 AM.
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

4. Member
    When I ordered a boat sales guy said I was first one to order with 2 sit down seats. No but seat

5. Member
    Don't know if FFS will bring back sit down seats, balance issues sure will.

6. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Bass Fool View Post
    I use my lean to seat up frnt all the time. Most useful when one of the big wake/ski boats or other big yachts go by. Gives me something to hold onto when those big wakes get to rocking the boat.

Have never used a fullsize folding crappie seat up front but if I was searching for crappie then I’d have no issue using a lazy boy seat up front.
    It's nice to sit down when doing the offshore video fishing thing too but I also keep the leaner up front all the time. I honestly don't know how people can stand on the front deck all day without at least something to lean on. Then again, I work 40 hours a week on my feet doing 20000+ steps a shift on concrete floors. I also have to take medication that effects my stability and my right side is more tense than my left side.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

I’ve been thinking about one of these for a while
    https://millennium-outdoors.com/prod...ma-horse-seat/

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

8. Member
    I put on my butt seat on for the first time this past wknd and it was nice. I have the beatdown outdoors mount and had the graph waist high and leaned on the butt seat for balance. Will be doing this more often.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    Big seats to the front deck. It will bring you closer to the screens. You won’t have to bend over to adjust screens. Easier on your neck and back. Plus that’s a big area on the back of the seat for logos or your name
    I don’t know about bass but I have a bench seat stand that attaches to the front post with a screw & my buddy & me sure like it sitting side by side when scoping crappie & the home made mount I made having my graph at face level.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    screw & my buddy & me sure like it sitting side by side
    Ah, that sounds sweet!

11. Member
    I use my sit down seat all the time. Even bought the Bill Dance model gooseneck post for it. Caught 5 for around 23 lbs last Wednesday, all sitting down. And only 4 rods on deck. Amazing.

12. Member
    With the wake boats, ski boats, PWC's etc. I will always need a lean-to or sit-on. Anyone who thinks or says anything.............more power to 'em! The Millennium seat works great for me.

I always have my butt seat up front and my sit down in the back. If I need to swich em its a quick deal. I don't mind sitting down to fish especially on those long days.

14. Member
    I'm not going out there and sitting down like some crappie fisherman.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HellaBass View Post
    Robert Ghee definitely was chilling on his butt seat at Toledo
    Yup, the cool young scopers are all rocking the butt seat again. A real culture shock for those of us that brave 3+ footers on the front deck refusing to put the Bill Dance seat in
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

16. Member
    The butt seat saved my life. I was trying to get a lure off of a cable for a floating boat house. The cable slipped out of my hand and I would have sling shot into 35 degree water if I did not have the butt seat to grab on to on the way out

17. Member
    I just recently went to my folding seat instead of my butt seat. Mainly because of Crappie fishing.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Yup, the cool young scopers are all rocking the butt seat again. A real culture shock for those of us that brave 3+ footers on the front deck refusing to put the Bill Dance seat in
    After 50 years of standing to fish I don't have the balance I used to, plus the plantar fasciitis makes it hard to stand all day. So, I've found I can catch more fish sitting for 8 hours than standing for 3 or 4. Do I look like an old man crappie fishing? Don't care. Lol.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    I'm not going out there and sitting down like some crappie fisherman.
    One of my buddies has a double millinium seat....I won't lie I don't mind sitting in it all day when we are crappie fishing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast