Shotgun Dipping&Coating Question

I’m looking at tarting up a couple hunting grade, as in hunted hard, Remington 870’s.

One I want to Ceracote the metal parts. It has a camo synthetic stock that is in good shape.

The other I want ti dip the whole thing in Gore Optifade Timber camo. I have only been able to find one outfit that can do that pattern and either they chose to or Gore tells them that they can only do Benelli’s

So the question is; do you guys have any sources that can do this work?

This has been discussed on a bunch of hunting forums. Gore has not licensed this camo pattern to very many users, and Benelli is one of the few. Even the few aftermarket companies that have it can only coat Benelli firearms per their agreement with Gore. You may be out of luck until they extend the license to other companies. Sounds like they are missing the boat if they want to get the pattern out there.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by adchunts View Post
    This has been discussed on a bunch of hunting forums. Gore has not licensed this camo pattern to very many users, and Benelli is one of the few. Even the few aftermarket companies that have it can only coat Benelli firearms per their agreement with Gore. You may be out of luck until they extend the license to other companies. Sounds like they are missing the boat if they want to get the pattern out there.
    Yeah I saw something on a turkey hunting forum that there was a guy in Wisconsin who had dipped a gun for a guy on the Optifade marsh pattern so I called him up. He told me pretty much what you said.

Oh well, maybe I just save up and buy an M2 already dipped. Or just keep shooting the old gun the way I have for years