Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    I have not seen one yet, supposedly Power Poles new trolling motor weighs way less then most of the new ones today and lays really flat…?
    I have one on my xrs. The weight reduction is noticeable in the trim response and it is nice to not need a booster seat to see over the troller.
    SUSHII
    21XRS/SHO

seen one at boat show they are really flat compared to all the new ones out there.
    would be best look for sure they have to be lighter and the foot is much smaller than
    most others out there.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKER2702 View Post
    seen one at boat show they are really flat compared to all the new ones out there.
    would be best look for sure they have to be lighter and the foot is much smaller than
    most others out there.
    Are you referring to the Ghost?
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKER2702 View Post
    most others out there.
    sorry the power pole model. wasnt very clear at all.
    very compact very flat mounting very small foot compared to other new models..

Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    36V Ultrex, 12 and 9 Lives on a BBT dual mount up front, all Impulse Lithiums out back has hurt my speed and handling but I love the boat and I fish a lot so I’m good…
    was it just the graphs and trolling motor that hurt speed and handling ?

6. Member
    Installed a new 45" PP Move along with three 100 amp 12 volt lithium Ionic batteries in series and a couple new 8' PP Blades on my 2007 21XDC/300XS along with new Lowrance Live depthfinders. I felt I needed to upgrade to more modern technology since the boat is getting older and hasn't been upgraded since it was new. Cant wait to get it out on the water and check out the new mods. I also pulled the tank and drained it to find not a single drop of water in it after using ethanol gas since it was new. I had to pull the tank to remove the old PP pro model pump since it was mounted on the inner transom. The new pumps are mounted inside my old aux gas tanks that I cut the top out and mounted the new pumps inside them so they could be serviced with ease. Never used the tanks and really didn't need them when I found out how good the 300XS was on gas. I also changed out the start battery with a new 125 amp hr Ionic lithium. It should be good to go for a few more years now.

7. Member
    I have a Ghost on my 21XDC. Great trolling motor and it works real well with my Lowrance graphs. Heavier than my old Motorguide but the boat is still plenty fast.

8. Member
    I'm removing my ghost on mine for a powerpole trolling motor this summer. Lowrance customer service in canada SUCKS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12