Mercury how old? 195?

[img]undefined[/img]
    [img]undefined[/img]

2. Member
    No clue but subbed to see some answers. That's a really cool find!
    2011 202 Elite - 225 Pro XS

3. Member

1 more picture.

4. Member
    ill find out for ya may be a day or too
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    1954 or late 1953
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Member
    my grandfather had one , he pulled me miles on a bent piece of plywood and rope handle with foot loops made from his old belt , miles and miles and miles up and down the river in the mid to late 1960s

7. Member
    Thank you. My dad bought it many years ago. It was running 10-12 years ago per him. The reverse does not work. I dug it out and hung it up.

8. Member
    they were tough old mtrs , my momma and my grandma finally made him quit pulln me when i was 7 years old the gators goty so bad they would follow me back and forth in front of the camp id have to slide up, on the bank to keep away from um , that night i snuck in to the kitchen and got a butcher knife and cut my GMAs couch couching's in a million pieces , the next morn my GDAD and dad hung me up in a walnut tree by my left ankle he beat my ass until 1965 when he went to work every morning when he walked by that tree until i started school in 1965,,,, i had to go ta school ,,,,, i was a bad lil sumich