225 sho not producing water from tell tale

So was on lake this weekend with my new to me 2018 with 16 hrs. I noticed that there was no water pumping from tell tale. I had been idling for 15 minutes before i noticed this with no overheat alarm. There was 5psi of water pressure at idle then 10-12 psi on plane..? I shut it down until I can get the issue resolved- any help would be appreciated!

2. Member
    Possibly just a plugged telltale hose. Either use a wire to clean it or disconnect it and blow it out into a towel to see what comes out...
    2002 Skeeter ZX200
    2018 200SHO

3. Member
    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by McQuaig View Post
    Possibly just a plugged telltale hose. Either use a wire to clean it or disconnect it and blow it out into a towel to see what comes out...

String trimmer line works great for clearing the pee hole.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Yup weed whacker string is what I have had to use pushed into the "tell tale" to unclog it. Simple fix.

6. Member
    +1 on trimmer string. A small hand pump oil can (old school) filled with water works well too. Especially if the "mud daubers" have it packed in there. It allows you quirt some water up there to soften the mud. without much pressure. You can find them in a lot of places;

https://www.amazon.com/Dutton-Lainso...IaAn-LEALw_wcB