Thread: My Bad

My Bad

For the last few months on Mondays I have posted a video of different Bullet owners running their Bullets. Last week I had too many things going on so I missed last weeks video post. Here is a high quality video to start the week off right! I hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by BULLET FAN; 02-12-2024 at 12:10 PM.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

You’ve been slacking, Brad!! lol

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    At the 23 second mark does anyone know the owner of the black/yellow/ red Bullet? Is this Suk35 boat that used to be on this site?

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET FAN View Post
    At the 23 second mark does anyone know the owner of the black/yellow/ red Bullet? Is this Suk35 boat that used to be on this site?
    Yes, that is Aron Pitre's 21ss (Suk35). It is now owned by Brian Woody in E TN.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

6. Member
    That’s what I thought. He had that boat really dialed in. I’m about positive he got that thing to 109 MPH. I also recall him taking it to a boat rally and really was the talk of the rally. It may have been the old Fast Bass boat rally. I miss that website.

Aaron had that thing rolling out at a Pickwick Rally some years back. It would def roll out !!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wardlowd34 View Post
    Aaron had that thing rolling out at a Pickwick Rally some years back. It would def roll out !!!
    Were you at that Rally?

Yes I was; I did not drag mine 700+ miles from Kansas though. I was running around with Tim Powell and Johnny Maxwell fishing mostly as they ran the boats out of JP Colman Park. Tim was dialing in his Allison and it was the one Paul was at with the Yellow Stroker. Been awhile for me.

The Rally where Aaron was doing the crawfish boil at JP Coleman Park. I believe I remember you if I am not mistaking.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wardlowd34 View Post
    The Rally where Aaron was doing the crawfish boil at JP Coleman Park. I believe I remember you if I am not mistaking.

You are mistaken me for someone else. I was not there but was told what happened at that rally by a friend. I was just curious if that was the Rally where some guy had ordered an Ally and got it then was going to try to make it the fastest thing around. He spent several months setting it up and was bringing it to the Rally to show it off and claim the fastest bass boat around. That’s when old Arron said not so fast on claiming the crown. If I recall Arron topped 107 or 108 on that day and beat the other guy buy around 2mph. Well the guy in the ally was so distraught that he sold the boat before he even made it home from the rally. Not sure if this is true but that is what I was told.

12. BBC SPONSOR
    You are mistaken me for someone else. I was not there but was told what happened at that rally by a friend. I was just curious if that was the Rally where some guy had ordered an Ally and got it then was going to try to make it the fastest thing around. He spent several months setting it up and was bringing it to the Rally to show it off and claim the fastest bass boat around. That’s when old Arron said not so fast on claiming the crown. If I recall Arron topped 107 or 108 on that day and beat the other guy buy around 2mph. Well the guy in the ally was so distraught that he sold the boat before he even made it home from the rally. Not sure if this is true but that is what I was told.
    Not true
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Not true
    I do remember reading when all that went down on the old FAST BASS website. I think I remember on the Fast Bass site that the owner started looking at Strokers after all that.

It was not Arron's Bullet that out run the Ally. It was another Bullet owner of a 21XRD. The top speeds for these boats at the Rally were were in the 90's. not 107.

Had a friend send me this. This was copied from the Ally page. So there is some truth.

" Saw a video of a Xb-21 with a 300 and a 21 Bullet with a 300 racing and the bullet was ahead. Who's boats were those in the video and if they were racing, was the Bullet really faster? "

"He just put it up for sale...."

"Really?........Where at? "

"WOW! Guess he got out run by a Bullet then."

"Allison/bullet/stroker fb page"
    Last edited by BULLET FAN; 02-15-2024 at 11:35 PM.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Not true
    '

And I was correct he did sale his Ally and purchased a Stroker

15. BBC SPONSOR
    '

And I was correct he did sale his Ally and purchased a Stroker
    Sounds like Calvin Reynolds, He had a 21XD, 21XRS, XB21, Stroker, and probably a few more since then...He was changing boats like underwear there for a bit . Apples to Apples the XB-21 is faster than a 21x hull. It sets up and runs similar to a 21ss hull but its larger and heavier.
    Fastbass Marine LLC

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

16. Member
    [QUOTE=BULLET FAN;13370793]That’s what I thought. He had that boat really dialed in. I’m about positive he got that thing to 109 MPH. I also recall him taking it to a boat rally and really was the talk of the rally. It may have been the old Fast Bass boat rally. I miss that website.[/QUOTE

I was correct about Aaron’s boat. I went back and checked some old messages. He was running around 108-110 mph!! ��