2007 Ranger Flow-rite

after reading all the maintenance tips for the Flow-Rite Valve replacement on this forum, i was ready to go and order one. But the site was asking for connection type, cable approach and PEF (?), was hoping someone here could tell me exactly which one? just had one experience of not having the right items the first time and after making three trips to Best Buy finally got the correct connection i needed. Thanks Guys for any help.

If you can get a photograph of your current system, a comparison with the description and illustrations should clarify it for you.

Steel City Bassmasters - Granite City, Illinois

3. Member
    Thanks. Appreciate your input. Going to have just pull everything out and look. At least I replaced the heavy batteries with lithium

Just replaced my whole livewell system. Pumps, actuator and cable, hose, added pumpout. Flow rite has a good web page for your questions. Cable direction is important as the valve opens/closes in opposite sides depending on the cable. One goes console area toward transon, the other goes under the gas tank. The auto position is opposite each other dpending on cable approach.
    PEF may be the model of the valve,there are five different configurations. Hope this helps.

5. Member
    thanks for the tips Smalliefan