Vessel View Mobile - Water Pressure Attachment

Good morning

I have a 2023 250 ProXS 4 Stroke - serial # 3B395224

I have no smart craft gauges on my boat (2013 Nitro Z9), and only have a Vesselview Mobile for my readings on my engine.

My question is, can anyone confirm what the correct attachment/part number is for the water pressure attachment to read to my Vesselview Mobile.

As well, what would be the correct attachment be to obtain engine temperature as well?

Apologize ahead of time with my question - there appears to be alot of information available, and it can be overwhelming making the correct choices.

Hope you can assist - thank you!!

Pepe
    2013 Z9
    2023 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Minn Kota 112 lb Ultrex
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live console
    Lowrance HDS 9 Live bow (with Active Target)
    Lowrance HDS Carbon 9 bow

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe.Parisien View Post
    Good morning

I have a 2023 250 ProXS 4 Stroke - serial # 3B395224

I have no smart craft gauges on my boat (2013 Nitro Z9), and only have a Vesselview Mobile for my readings on my engine.

My question is, can anyone confirm what the correct attachment/part number is for the water pressure attachment to read to my Vesselview Mobile.

As well, what would be the correct attachment be to obtain engine temperature as well?

Apologize ahead of time with my question - there appears to be alot of information available, and it can be overwhelming making the correct choices.

Hope you can assist - thank you!!

Pepe

Contact Rhonda at European Marine. Link is at the top of this forum in the sticky section. Give her your serial number and she can get you setup. She helped me with ordering all my smartcraft gauges and sensors..
    2005 Triton TR-186
    2024 Mercury Pro XS 150

3. Member
    Thanks, jrh_67 - I've sent Rhonda a message!!
    2013 Z9
    2023 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Minn Kota 112 lb Ultrex

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    There are two options, depending on whether you ALSO have an Analog Water Pressure Gauge. The sensor is DIFFERENT for installations that will also include an Analog Gauge (versus a "Smartcraft Only Install" which simply has a sensor screwing directly into the block).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Thanks for the follow up (appreciate it) - to clarify, when I had my new engine installed last season, the water pressure gauge on the console was not connected, with the intent that the Vessel View Mobile would provide me my water pressure and temp data. I came to discover that an extra plug in device was to be purchased and plugged into the Vessel View harness, and then that would allow for the additional features selected on my device for reading. At the moment, my Vessel View mobile is only showing me default readings that populated into my reading screen. I hope I relayed that correctly (not sure I used the correct terminology).

Any advice????

Pepe
    2013 Z9
    2023 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Minn Kota 112 lb Ultrex

If you can swing it, get Vessel View LINK if you have newer Lowrance graphs. If not, then get a Mercmonitor. You spent north of 20K for a motor, spend a bit more and get a more capable Smartcraft device.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Optional part number list for BOTH Analog and Digital Water Pressure is available in the FAQ Section.

If you want ONLY Water Pressure on SMARTCRAFT, order and install Part# 8M0142696.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

8. Member
    Thank you, all!!
    2013 Z9
    2023 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Minn Kota 112 lb Ultrex