Reputable boat rigging

Hi guys. I’m in the Utica/Rome area and I’m looking for somewhere to rig my new electronics, to include networking, lithium upgrades and NEMA 2000. If anyone has any suggestions, i would greatly appreciate it.

Rob

2. Member
    I’m about 15min east of Utica.

Give Matt Whaley a call at Whaley Marine Services. He’s located on Saunders Dr Bernhards Bay Ny (north shore of Oneida).. There’s about 8-10 different mechanics that are closer but I drive over an hour just to have him work on my boat. He does fantastic work, very honest, and loves to talk fishing
    Last edited by ECobb91; 02-02-2024 at 04:31 PM.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    Sounds good, I’ll give him a call. Thanks

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    I’m about 15min east of Utica.

Give Matt Whaley a call at Whaley Marine Services. He’s located on Saunders Dr Bernhards Bay Ny (north shore of Oneida).. There’s about 8-10 different mechanics that are closer but I drive over an hour just to have him work on my boat. He does fantastic work, very honest, and loves to talk fishing
    ECobb
    Do you have any idea if they work on livewell pumping systems? I want to redo my entire livewell system, which I could have done myself, but with my pancreatic cancer surgery, I know that there is no way that I can work on my stomach in the next several months.
    I live in Hilton, NY so it's a couple of hrs drive, but I do not know of anyone else that could do this work near me.
    Thank you so much
    Frank

5. Member
    He probably could, he’s not a bass boat specific mechanic but he does a lot with walleye and bass boats in general
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    He probably could, he’s not a bass boat specific mechanic but he does a lot with walleye and bass boats in general
    Thank you much and I will give them a call to get further information with a possible timeline.