Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

2024 Supercross Season!!!

Less than a week to go before A1!!! Who are your top three in 450 and 250 West?
    It's been a reoccurring theme that "this year might be the deepest field in history" but this year truly might be the deepest I've ever seen. Can ET come back and run with the young guns? Is Jett the real deal.... he's never been on a SX track with all of these guys. Is the switch to KTM just what Sexton needs to find the next gear? Is going back to blue going to be a good move for Webb? And please please please please....let Malcolm win one in 2024!!!!

I have a group on Rocky Mountain Fantasy called Mx Misfits is anyone wants to join in... it's open to the public!

My picks for 450
    1. Eli Tomac
    2. Ken Roczen
    3. Jett Lawrence

250 West
    1. RJ Hampshire
    2. Garret Marchbanks
    3. Rider D

I like your picks. Should be an exciting season!

3. Bob G's pool boy
    Be there on the 20th. Always a good time.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

450 I would go Jett Tomac Sexton. 250 I think rj should win if he can keep it on 2 wheels.

5. dartag1829
    The trash talk on Facebook has been wild. This place is tame compared to FB. They sure hate the Lawrence boys and Deegan. Maybe because they are the new kids and will probably dominate. Going to be interesting to see how Tomac does after the injury.

6. Member
    IDK how you can hate on the Lawrence brothers? They both have great personalities and talent for days on a dirt bike. Deegan is a cool kid....his family has some history and I feel like Brian is managing Haiden fairly good so far. Time will tell how that goes...I like the kid. He works as hard as anyone.

7. Member
    Interested to see how Lawrence looks in the 450s. Unfortunately my BIL is getting married the weekend they come to Birmingham this year..
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

8. Member
    I like Tomac and he rides my current brand but Lawrence is going to be tough to beat...His super smooth style will keep him consistent and healthy throughout the season.
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

9. Member
    League City, TX/Lake Sam Rayburn (Rayburn Country)
    I’m rooting for Red Dirt Oklahoma boy Colt Nicholds on the new Beta 450 RX and privateer Ty Masterpool.

10. Member
    What's it on this year ,I missed a bunch because of streaming or what ever peacock is I don't get it and I was ticked
    When is it going all electric they say the power is unreal

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
    What's it on this year ,I missed a bunch because of streaming or what ever peacock is I don't get it and I was ticked
    They are mostly on Peacock again. The link for the TV schedule.is below

https://racerxonline.com/sx/tv-schedule

12. dartag1829

Looks the same with live on Peacock. Then a replay the next day on NBC. I usually watch the short version on Youtube the next morning.

They won’t go electric for another 10 years. Honda is the only major brand that is working on one I think.

14. Member
    Will Jett lose a race?

I think he’s that good. First time since RC and bubba having a rider who will dominate the field, everyone else riding for a distant second. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see anyone hanging on his back tire for 20 minutes.

15. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    Will Jett lose a race?

I think he’s that good. First time since RC and bubba having a rider who will dominate the field, everyone else riding for a distant second. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see anyone hanging on his back tire for 20 minutes.
    He just has to stay healthy. When you look at the rest they are Old Timers, Toman, Roxzyn, Anderson, Webb, Barcia. Sexton would be great but is a crasher.

16. Member
    I don't think Jett will dominate like allot of folks are thinking. Kenny gave him a run for his money in WSX and Jett has yet to race a full 450 SX filed. I hope I am right and I hope we see allot of parody to this year!

Jett is a bad MoFo on a bike for sure. But with the new year all the big names are back. Tomac, Sexton on a new ride (he's gonna have something to prove), Justin Barshia, I think Jett has his work cut out for him in Supercross. Much different to riding outdoors.
    The 250 class My money is on Deegan or RJ.
    RJ is a hell of a rider for sure as well as Deegan, But then there are guys like Joe Shimoda, Hes on a new ride also moving to a Honda from the Kawi,
    Its gonna be a good year.

Jett won’t go undefeated in supercross.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    And please please please please....let Malcolm win one in 2024!!!!
    Would be nice, but he’s looking forward to selling this boat and getting a new one lol. I wonder how motivated he’s going to be in Supercross?

I wonder if he’s sponsored by Johhny?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast