Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
  1. Member
    Eagles took it on the chin at home.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverest View Post
    I believe it was it was a failed trick play by the Lions in an effort to utilize the refs to confuse the Cowboys on who may or may not be eligible. Why have three players approach the ref? Instead, they confused the refs and suffered the consequences…
    It is pretty simple, the ref declared 70 eligible, he lined up as a guard so he could not go for a pass, the ref never informed Cowboys that 68 was eligible, that is why they left him go . The Lions had two other shots where they could have scored, they did not, plus the tripping wrong player called would have ended the game to begin with.

3. Member
    The. Refs should be fired that was blatant bs call.
    once again the nfl looks to be rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    Eagles took it on the chin at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankinh20 View Post
    The. Refs should be fired that was blatant bs call.
    once again the nfl looks to be rigged.
    Sorry, I don't agree with you. Do you realize how many people would have to keep their mouths shut to keep all these bad calls a secret?? Yes, there have been plenty of bad or missed calls this year. It's a leap to say it's rigged or fixed..
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dlewis10 View Post
    Sorry, I don't agree with you. Do you realize how many people would have to keep their mouths shut to keep all these bad calls a secret?? Yes, there have been plenty of bad or missed calls this year. It's a leap to say it's rigged or fixed..
    It only takes a referee just like this game . If it is as you say just a botched call then they shouldn’t be in nfl maybe go back to high school games but doubt that bunch could do that right either

7. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    right on!!! keep it simple,, Dallas cheated

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

8. Member
    It only takes a referee just like this game . If it is as you say just a botched call then they shouldn’t be in nfl maybe go back to high school games but doubt that bunch could do that right either
    If you say the player reported in then the ref failed to inform the Cowboys, don't you think the Cowboys would have covered the eligible lineman had they been informed ? Why are the Detroit fans not bitching about the trip call on the wrong team, that was 10 times worse than the player reporting debacle.

I obviously have no experience refereeing an NFL game. However, I don't think it's an easy job. The game has evolved with so many rules, let's protect the players for safety reasons etc...it's also become lightning fast. Considering everything, mistakes are bound to happen...trust me, Cowboys get their share of really bad or missed calls. At some point and time, great teams will not allow a few bad calls be the reason for a loss. The Cowboys are not a great team. And it shows because they usually can't overcome those bad calls.
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    If you say the player reported in then the ref failed to inform the Cowboys, don't you think the Cowboys would have covered the eligible lineman had they been informed ? Why are the Detroit fans not bitching about the trip call on the wrong team, that was 10 times worse than the player reporting debacle.

The silence over the tripping penalty by Lions' fans is kinda odd.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    The silence over the tripping penalty by Lions' fans is kinda odd.
    Hehehe..... oh my I wonder why...... hehehe

13. Member
    Well now the price of poker has gone up...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-o...layoffs-report
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    I can understand your response with you being a homer, but there was no confusion as the ref just walked away from all 3 players and never cared what any of them had to say!
    While it might be considered locally sacrilegious, I’m not actually a professional football fan - prefer hockey. No bias here and in response to your mischaracterization, I’ll follow your lead. That dress really does may you look fat, Sheila…

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I agree Allen has been in over his head, he just needs to accept he’s not up to the standard of a what a NFL referee should be.
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke

16. Banned
    Him and his crew have had several of these issues this year

17. Member
    Yall need to quit Tripping out

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    The reporting debacle affected the outcome of the game. It cost the Lions possible home field advantage. There was still 2 minutes left in the game and Dallas would have still kicked a field goal. That’s why.

19. Member
    Money talks BS walks

It's a leap to say it's rigged or fixed..
    Spend some time on this website and you might change your mind:
    https://www.thefixisin.net/the-proof-5-facts

Do a youtube search for Brian Tuohy and watch his interviews, pretty convincing.
    “Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching—even when doing the wrong thing is legal.” —Unknown

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast