Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Any updates on these low priced batteries?

2. Member
    The SOK will be my next set of batteries when, if the ones I have fail. Stick with cylinder cells, some of the.compacts I looked at were pouch cells. Not the best choice from my research. I will keep beating on these (power queen) batteries until one fails. So far they have been great other than a bad one right off the start. It was replaced in roughly 5 working days. Cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    I bought two of the Lisuateli 100amp with Bluetooth a couple of weeks ago. Hooked to a 24vt Motorguide 55lb thrust that is 20+ years old. Only made one trip to the lake so far, fished 6 to 7 hours.
    Light winds that day, so not a big test, still had 92% left at the end of the day. Didn't bother recharging when I got home, going to try and get out again tomorrow. Very happy so far.

Xpress H-56 Yamaha 115

4. Member
    I see some batteries have a 10 yr warranty.
    What are the odds the company / brands will still be in business in 10 yrs?
    Amazon brands, that is.
    Probably about the same odds as the battery lasting.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rude150 View Post
    I see some batteries have a 10 yr warranty.
    What are the odds the company / brands will still be in business in 10 yrs?
    Amazon brands, that is.
    Probably about the same odds as the battery lasting.

I mean Ionic was another brand first and bankrupt that....

6. Member
    Read close. Many say 10 year life span. But 3-5 warranty, but I also agree that getting any help will not be easy with the Amazon stuff.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

Just ordered 2 of the Li Time TM batteries for 255 a piece. Great reviews

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulebender View Post
    Just ordered 2 of the Li Time TM batteries for 255 a piece. Great reviews
    I just bought a couple of these. There is a video on YouTube where they cut one open. It looks to be a decent battery to replace the agm’s that failed on me last weekend.
    Dave
    2021 Triton 18TRX, Mercury 200 ProXS-4s
    Lowrance Elite FS, w/ Active Target
    Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA SI G4N
    Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA DI G4N

9. Member
    I've only have my 2 LiTime for 45 days. 5 outings. So, it will be a long time before I have any worthwhile info Hope for the best.

Most I've done was to spend a full day on a trolling motor only lake. 24v Terrova on walleye boat. They had plenty of power and lasted fine.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

Got 2 black friday and Saturday made my 15th trip and they have been flawless so far.Fished an 8 1/2 hr Tournament Saturday and they where still at 70%.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    I've only have my 2 LiTime for 45 days. 5 outings. So, it will be a long time before I have any worthwhile info Hope for the best.

Most I've done was to spend a full day on a trolling motor only lake. 24v Terrova on walleye boat. They had plenty of power and lasted fine.
    2010 Ranger 188vx
    175 Mercury Optimax

11. Member
    I bought a Weize LIPO4 50 ah off amazon solely to run my electronics in January, it's powering Garmin Livescope, a 126sv, and UHD93 in my boat. I've probably been out with it 6-8 times. fishing with all units powered up 8-10 hours per day. I've only ever seen it drop one tenth of a volt in any of the trips.. showing 13.5 volts at full charge and 13.4 at days end. I certainly cannot speak to durability yet, but as far as capacity to power my stuff, it's quite impressive. Time will tell if I get my monies worth out of it.. but at the price it was, if it lasts more than 3 years I would consider it money ahead. I think I paid $149 for it.

12. Member
    Check out this 230ah for $380 shipped!!

All these cheap larger ah batteries are making it hard not to replace my Ionic and Relions.

https://www.docanpower.com/index.php...arch=USA+stock

13. Member
    I've been using a 50ah Ampere Time for a couple of years on a 45lb trolling motor. I fish 2-4 times a week and charge it every 3rd time. I bought it because my 80+ year old body couldn't lift those 70lb batteries anymore. The Ampere Time weighs 12lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex from GA View Post
    I've been using a 50ah Ampere Time for a couple of years on a 45lb trolling motor. I fish 2-4 times a week and charge it every 3rd time. I bought it because my 80+ year old body couldn't lift those 70lb batteries anymore. The Ampere Time weighs 12lb.
    I think Ampere Time officially changed their name over to LiTime about a year and change ago, so you may not find Ampere Time anymore. Just for reference, it should be this one now
    Last edited by goodman_fishing; 04-11-2024 at 08:17 AM.
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

15. Member
    I replaced 3 AGM batteries, 2 trolling and 1 electronics with the Li-Time 12.8v 100AH batteries for less than a $1,000.00 and installed the Amped Outdoors Bluetooth unit on them and couldn't be happier. I also dropped 165 lbs in weight difference, the 3 Li batteries weigh 22 lbs each. Probably could have use the smaller ones they have but I went with the cold weather protection and the grp 31 size, I don't see me needing the cold weather thing in Florida but why not get it and be done.

16. Member
    Couple of lithium 100ah batteries you guys might be interested in checking out. These go on sale quite often, prices vary but you can find some great deals occasionally. Im not a fan of the "mini" or group 24 size Lithiums as they almost always use pouch style batteries, which to me just seem less robust. The WattCycle I list here is a group 24 size, but this uses the more standard box style batteries. Yeah the names are funny but the youtubers do a decent job of teardown and testing....

GoldenMate ORION 1000
    $300 range

WattCycle
    $180-$200

RedOdo
    $200-240 range

PowerQueen
    $200-240 range
    Last edited by DigitalJedi; 04-16-2024 at 03:25 PM.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    I have 3 different brands of cheap LiFePO4 batteries so far and all three have been good. 3 100ah LiTimes, 3 50ah Chins, 1 50ah DJLBERMPW. I've had the 3 Chins for over 2 years. All the rest over 1 year

First tournament last weekend with the LiTime batteries. Man it was nice to have full power on the TM all day long. I use to run 2 31 size lead acids and by the end of the day I was always losing power. I dont know how much battery capacity I used, i dont have battery meters yet.

I appreciate the updates!!

20. Fishing is a Passion
    Quote Originally Posted by leckbass View Post
    I have 3 different brands of cheap LiFePO4 batteries so far and all three have been good. 3 100ah LiTimes, 3 50ah Chins, 1 50ah DJLBERMPW. I've had the 3 Chins for over 2 years. All the rest over 1 year
    Do you use all those on a bass boat, and how are they used. TY
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast