Thread: 2024 swapmeet

2024 swapmeet

The 2024 fishing swap meet and silent auction.
    Date of event: March 9th, Saturday 11:00 till whenever
    This year we have V.T.A.C. for our silent auction beneficiary. https://supportvtac.org/, 100% of the silent auction monies will be earmarked for the Veterans Treatment Assistance Corps. If you have questions (and I know you do) any tackle you haven’t used or new bring it for the table, if its condition too bad to donate we will also have a free box for your duds or well used items. Tackle makers are welcome to donate too, even sponsored semi pro or pro fisherman are also welcome to donate. Contact me and I’ll put your logo etc. on the wall poster a whopping 40 people might see it, maybe not. If there is nothing on the silent auction table you wish to bid on but still want to donate there will be a donation box (unbreakable) to place your donation. Fishing clubs and Teams are also invited.
    The swap meet will be the same with no changes, the front door will open at 11:00am and close when the last person leaves. I will have tables set up for anyone to set up their tackle for trade or sell. Food this year will start with ground beef chili, please feel free to bring one or more of your favorite dishes to pass. Drink, feel free to bring your own beverage hard or soft.

Bob Osen
    15675 Oporto Livonia, Michigan 48154

Room to park boats in the front yard for sale?
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

BULLET for replacement?

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Room to park boats in the front yard for sale?
    yeah, for sure just get here early

5. Member
    Should be fun again.

6. Member
    Hope Bob makes chilli.
    Wave Therapy