Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Kllr bee
    #1 black spray paint matches perfectly with Mercury color.
    Richard aka Kllr Bee

2. Member
    Hey if you take your letter to a any dealer can you get your part ,every time I go to the web site there's a error message

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
    Hey if you take your letter to a any dealer can you get your part ,every time I go to the web site there's a error message
    You can take it to any authorized dealer to have them installed.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    This (while certainly your call) is the very reason why "consumer completed" recalls don't make sense.
    I didn't call or sue Mercury, someone must have to make it a Mandatory Safety Recall, Mercury sent me the letter.
    The next owner will get the kit with complete instructions to do as they choose.

I don't go around picking up a soldering iron from the pointy side, I use the "handle", and I didn't need someone to tell me that.

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZII View Post
    I didn't call or sue Mercury, someone must have to make it a Mandatory Safety Recall, Mercury sent me the letter.
    The next owner will get the kit with complete instructions to do as they choose.

I don't go around picking up a soldering iron from the pointy side, I use the "handle", and I didn't need someone to tell me that.
    Totally understand your point... more-so than most folks.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Once you have received the letter from Mercury, you will be able to obtain the necessary components without having to drive 3 hours.
    Serial # 3B405390
    I haven’t received anything from Mercury as yet and I do not use the dealer that sold me the boat.
    Do you have any other information that you could give me.
    Thank you

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northlander View Post
    Serial # 3B405390
    I haven’t received anything from Mercury as yet and I do not use the dealer that sold me the boat.
    Do you have any other information that you could give me.
    Thank you
    I believe I've answered this question for you in another format today.

ANY Mercury Dealer can perform this for you. You do not have to use the "selling" dealer.

There are 4-5 dealers in the general vicinity that should be able to assist: https://www.mercurymarine.com/us/en/...nt%252C%2520NY

If you drop me a PM I'll be glad to verify your mailing address is correct.

Yes, I have read it and thank you for your response, it’s appreciated.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567