Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venomvee View Post
    I just received and installed the replacement ML transducer, fished with it yesterday. It worked perfectly with zero interference. Had it dialed in within a couple of minutes, and spent 2 hours fishing with no equipment issues. Can definitely see increased sensitivity and improved bait tracking, while maintaining a clear screen. It felt good. And my replacement transducer came with 1.29 software installed.
    Same here. Fished 8 hour yesterday after getting new ML from HB. The Clarity and Tracking now is Amazing and IMO matches Garmin LV34.

2. Member
    If you are interested in the EE side of the topic, this is a good read. Basically you can shield or filter.

https://www.astrodynetdi.com/blog/rf...ir%20operation.
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    If you are interested in the EE side of the topic, this is a good read. Basically you can shield or filter.

https://www.astrodynetdi.com/blog/rf...ir%20operation.
    Thanks. I love to read Technical articles like that

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonH54 View Post
    Same here. Fished 8 hour yesterday after getting new ML from HB. The Clarity and Tracking now is Amazing and IMO matches Garmin LV34.
    There was huge improvements in the Oct update for sure. It is about 50x better but, still not near as good as the LVS34.

I run both in the boat and, always find myself double checking to make sure its not weeds with my LVS34 before I cast at something I saw with ML first. I wish it was as good but, its just not quite there yet with the separation. Next gen should be though.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonH54 View Post
    I honestly didn't see that much improvement over 1.200. It seemed the "weird" settings I was running had mine quite a bit better than others so perhaps it just evened the field. I maybe had a little better bait tracking on small baits(1/4 ounce 3.5" body hover rig) but that was about all I noticed. I still had to choose between seeing my bait or having separation of fish holding near bottom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123