Waypoints not sharing

Have 2 12 lives and the waypoints aren't sharing.I have nema and ethernat hooked up and running I believe 22.1 software.Figured I would update units,but what else do you think it could be thanks.

2. Member
    Man, this question is getting asked a lot lately. Update to Ver 23.26 and all should be good. Waypoint sync is automatic and the only thing that could stop it is a faulty Ethernet cable.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    Man, this question is getting asked a lot lately. Update to Ver 23.26 and all should be good. Waypoint sync is automatic and the only thing that could stop it is a faulty Ethernet cable.

NoCAL
    ^^^^(this)
    ciao,
    Marc

I have 2 12 Lives and I had the same issue with not sharing waypoints and not sharing Navionics map. Turns out they were not communicating with each other on the ethernet line. New ethernet cable didn't solve it either. Lowrance tech sent me a NEP-2 to network the units and all has been good since it was installed. Its a firmware issue.
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger519VS View Post
    I have 2 12 Lives and I had the same issue with not sharing waypoints and not sharing Navionics map. Turns out they were not communicating with each other on the ethernet line. New ethernet cable didn't solve it either. Lowrance tech sent me a NEP-2 to network the units and all has been good since it was installed. Its a firmware issue.
    +1
    Yes, this has been discussed in other posts. Late HDS LIVE units would not communicate with earlier HDS units because later LIVE units had different ethernet h/w and therefore different firmware. Lowrance has supposedly offered a free NEP-2 as workaround. And also supposedly the 23.3....26 updated work with both firmware versions.

6. Member
    Thanks,did the update and they started sharing waypoints.The new problem I had was when I deleted one on a unit it would stay on the other and not delete.A soft reset and new ethernat cord and all is good again for now