Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weize Lithium Batteries

Has any one used the 12v 100AH Weize lithium batteries in series for a 36 volt trolling motor? Most people I know using lithium batteries are using ionic 12v 50AH.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBell View Post
    Has any one used the 12v 100AH Weize lithium batteries in series for a 36 volt trolling motor? Most people I know using lithium batteries are using ionic 12v 50AH.
    More bang for your buck. Go 4 it.

3. Member
    Search under "Weize" and you'll find many mentions in numerous threads.

I've used a 100ah for my house battery for a couple of years now and it's been great.

4. Member
    Ive been using 'Chins" from amazon for over a year, they have been great so far. Time will tell.
    Andy

2004 Pro Craft 192 SuperPro

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBell View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/@WillProwse

start here he tests lots of them
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

6. Member
    I’ve got a Weize 100ah for my house battery that I got this spring. Great so far. If it lasts 3-5 seasons it will be worth it. More than 5 it’s a huge win. The weight savings are substantial over lead/AGM house battery.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aarchdale View Post
    Ive been using 'Chins" from amazon for over a year, they have been great so far. Time will tell.
    I have two 100AH in my bilge. Lightweight and they work.

8. Member
    I've had 2 of the Weize for a 24 volt setup for almost a year and they have been great.

9. Member
    I've been curious about others experience with them. I am considering a 24 volt 100a to replace my 2 AGMs, that at 4 years old are starting to feel a little tired. I'm usually a get what you pay for guy, but man... I can go through two to three of these for what I can get most any of the major marine lithium retailers offerings at same rating? I'm strictly a weekender these days.. one day and mostly short days.

10. Member
    So, can you put two of the 100AH in parallel and have 200AH? And can I connect one set of leads on my charger and charge both batteries?

I have a 24 volt Ultrex so I would just buy two separate for that application--and hook up 2 sets of leads off of charger.

But for big motor and electronics, I wouldn't mind having 200AH--but I only have one bank available on my charger (3 bank MinnKota 330 PCL).

Looks like I can get 4 of these for $1000 if this will all work.

11. Member
    Not for a trolling motor, but my buddy and I both got the 100ah Weize this year for a dedicated electronics battery based on a recommendation. Granted it's only been one season, but we've both had good success with it.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squib View Post
    So, can you put two of the 100AH in parallel and have 200AH? And can I connect one set of leads on my charger and charge both batteries?

I have a 24 volt Ultrex so I would just buy two separate for that application--and hook up 2 sets of leads off of charger.

But for big motor and electronics, I wouldn't mind having 200AH--but I only have one bank available on my charger (3 bank MinnKota 330 PCL).

Looks like I can get 4 of these for $1000 if this will all work.
    They wont work for cranking.

13. Member
    In early spring, I installed 2 of the 100ah 12v Weize's for my 24v ultrex and they've been great. The physical size is comparable to your average 31 series. They now offer this battery in a "mini" version which is much smaller and even lighter - I think it is like 18# or so. Right now on amazon for $249. You'll also need a lithium compatible charger...my Noco Gen Pro has a lithium setting assignable by bank.
    2021 BassCat Pantera Classic - Mercury
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015 BassCat Caracal Mercury - Minn Kota - Humminbird - Powerpole
    2012 BassCat Pantera II - Mercury
    2004 BassCat Cougar - Mercury

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    They wont work for cranking.
    How so? I know a of a ton of guys who use lithion for cranking. Several on here use them as well. I just finished my buddies boat/ wiring up electronics, and he runs a 135ah for a cranker on his merc 250 proxs4s. Zero issues. Other than needing to add another as the 5 Apex graphs drops it to 35% by the end of the day.
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

15. Member
    Thanks for all the input Fixing to order 3

16. Member
    I have a Weize Lithium in my boat. Really like it and happy with it. I am using it as a house electronics battery. It has run 2 Lowrance 9's, 1 12, and active target for 2 12 hour days. Been a good battery for what I bought it for. I am thinking when my wet cells die it may be what goes in for replacement based on the price of them.

Look at these batteries........great customer service and reviews. And even have military discount. Their website has them cheaper than on Amazon. A sale going on right now.

https://www.redodopower.com/?msclkid...20230214-match
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

18. dartag1829
    If they don't have Blue Tooth monitor. Do you need to use a battery monitor on each battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    Look at these batteries........great customer service and reviews. And even have military discount. Their website has them cheaper than on Amazon. A sale going on right now.

https://www.redodopower.com/?msclkid...20230214-match
    Redodo is the rebranded name for Zooms. I just got 2 Redodo 100Ah on that sale and Mil Discount for $209 each. I also got a 50AH Redodo directly from amazon for $115. So far so good!
    2018 Nitro Z18 w/175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

20. Member
    ITs funny all the success stories with these "Cheap Chinese" lithiums, yet everybody talks about the great costumer service from all the american companies when their expensive ones go bad
    Andy

2004 Pro Craft 192 SuperPro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast