Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Double post
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Has he posted the new one yet? The newest one I see is last week on Youtube.
    It’s on Apple Podcasts. I just listened to the first part once I saw Mcjenson said it was available. He didn’t go into detail but said people from within the organization are verifying quite a bit of the rumors and have reached out to him asking for leads on job opportunities
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    It’s on Apple Podcasts. I just listened to the first part once I saw Mcjenson said it was available. He didn’t go into detail but said people from within the organization are verifying quite a bit of the rumors and have reached out to him asking for leads on job opportunities
    Oh ok I gotcha. Sounds like this could get very very interesting. If true I hate it for some of the pros over there, but some of them kinda deserve it.

For whoever asked, JM Associates owns BASS. That's Jerry McKinnis' company, run by his son now.

JM Associates (jmoutdoors.com)

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerFish View Post
    For whoever asked, JM Associates owns BASS. That's Jerry McKinnis' company, run by his son now.

JM Associates (jmoutdoors.com)
    Anderson Media bought the company back in 2017.

6. dartag1829
    Wonder if this will end up like the PGA and LIV. The LIV guys that took huge money will be back on the PGA tour if they ever get it settled. Either that or the Opens will be really crowded next year.

Sure hope they keep the BFL's. Hoping to fish 3 Gator Div events this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by hoochhybrid View Post
    Anderson Media bought the company back in 2017.
    I stand corrected. JM Associates is still doing the video production, which threw me off.

Our Companies | Anderson Media Corporation
    Heartland of America
    2000 Ranger 520dvx
    2000 Mercury Optimax 225 - 0T136160
    --
    1997 Charger 395TF
    1997 Evinrude Vindicator 200 - G04296981 (E200STLEUB)

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Wonder if this will end up like the PGA and LIV. The LIV guys that took huge money will be back on the PGA tour if they ever get it settled. Either that or the Opens will be really crowded next year.

I doubt if there’s a merger of sorts and the XFLW not having much leverage, that BASS would just let the BPT roll in and join the Elites. The two “sports” are quite different. If I’m BASS I wouldn’t even mess with it. Just keep doing what they’ve been doing

I think the macroeconomic downturn we are in will right size just about every industry. Investors and sponsors are pulling the purse strings tighter.

10. Banned

11. Member
    The press release comes out Wednesday.

12. Banned

13. Member
    Whomever is doing the live production for BASS needs to go and get the MLF crew to do it. I don't think I watched or even tuned in to BASS live no more than an hour all this year.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post

They aren't just going to let the guys come back to the Elites. They'll have to earn their way back no matter what happens with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKF View Post
    Whomever is doing the live production for BASS needs to go and get the MLF crew to do it. I don't think I watched or even tuned in to BASS live no more than an hour all this year.
    Oh you mean Kronke's TV company? Outdoors, wfn, and a couple others....
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

This doesn’t sound good. Hopefully it’s not as bad as it seems. If so, could be a lot of people out of jobs

17. Member
    Drinking this early?

Pride
    It does it every time. If they had just started it and not made anyone choose on or the other both sides would have been fine. Remember when Flw started and guys fished both. Really hate it for Thrift good guy, damn good fisherman. Probably just to loyal
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    Oh you mean Kronke's TV company? Outdoors, wfn, and a couple others....
    Winnercomm is the production company that filmed MLF. They also started MLF and went to the Outdoor Channel to get involved and buy into it. When Kroenke purchased Outdoor Channel, he received 50% owenership in MLF (from Outdoors Channel) and 100% ownership of Winnercomm. I had heard rumors that Winnercomm was not charging MLF for production this whole time but that in 2024 MLF would have to pay Winnercomm, or find a new production company.

20. Member
    I've watched more BASS than MLF, but you aren't wrong.

I think the biggest problem with BASS is they just have way too many people on camera trying to talk. Cut the studio way down to 2 people, and let the broadcast breathe a little bit.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast