Question about trim

Hello, I'm new to large motor bass boats. Previously owned a fisher marine with a 25 hp, now own a 2023 195txw with 150 pro xs. When using the motor it feels like a vibration until I trim then it goes away. Same when trimming down. If I go to far I get the vibration. Is this normal?

2. #FRB
    My guess is it's just the prop dealing with "dirty" water until you get trimmed up into the sweet spot. I've felt that vibration too in different boats but never give it a second thought after learning the nuances of each boat I've had over the years. Also, welcome to the BBC boards
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

3. Member
    I agree with Highcentered, You are getting a little slip (or cavitation) during takeoff. There is little room between the bottom line and the first line on the trim gauge is what you will be using. if the 23 model is like the 22 model.

2022 195 Tracker 150 pro xs with 24 Tempest prop, Stock