Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Obvious some of y’all never been in a 250 boat BFL with half the field jacked up on monster energy and cigarettes. Boys will run you over quick.
    I know one of those guys. He'll argue with you and tell you you're wrong and he's right even after you prove him wrong with facts from the source. I don't get along with people that are delusional.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

2. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Oh great now one of the go fast boat guys are going to chime in about how they get 20mpg going 70 because their boat can hit 100
    The really tightly wound go-fast guys are fun to troll
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSDJS View Post
    Yes, in machines with roll cages, seat belts, harnesses, fire suits, window nets and most importantly, they ride solo. Anyone who says they'd be OK with a driver like the guy in the video driving like that with their mom in the passenger seat is either a liar or a complete moron.
    Looked to me driver and rider had safety equipment on. I really didn’t see much wrong with the driving.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Whoppee a Dude with a Fast Boat for some reason feels the need to take a video of himself passing a bunch of guys going fishing are we supposed to be impressed?
    Yeah what's up with those guys??
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

I don’t pass that close, but I will pass you if you’re going slower than me on blastoff. Don’t really mind the wakes because I’ve got a boat that handles wakes without losing stability. Also, if you’ve never ridden in a bullet, they are very good riding boats. Rode in one in a BFL a while back as a coangler and the dude driving passed everybody that he could and never scared me or tossed me around. The only thing scary was that his trolling motor pedal wasn’t fastened down and once we got up so fast, it would just flutter around up at the bow because of the speed! Overall, the guy was a very good driver and knew what he was doing. To each his own.

6. Member
    That is out of the realm of possibility for my boat, but fun to watch.

…and for those that comment about the wasted time he’s gonna take getting out his rods….if he’s on the right spot, the one everyone else wanted, I bet it doesn’t matter. He can take an hour and still win. He’s ON THE SPOT. CANT NOBODY ELSE FISH IT.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSDJS View Post
    Yes, in machines with roll cages, seat belts, harnesses, fire suits, window nets and most importantly, they ride solo. Anyone who says they'd be OK with a driver like the guy in the video driving like that with their mom in the passenger seat is either a liar or a complete moron.
    Wait a minute, that's how I do drive with my mom in the boat.

8. Member
    udder disregard for common sense, courtesy, and Navigational Rules of the Road......but, hey, his c0ck is hard!

9. Member
    Nothing wrong with that. My Gambler would run 80 mph and i never hesitated to run it like that

Quote Originally Posted by Unionskeeter View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. My Gambler would run 80 mph and i never hesitated to run it like that
    Absolutely, it’s part of the blast off. Run it hard but be safe.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H&H Fishing View Post
    udder disregard for common sense, courtesy, and Navigational Rules of the Road......but, hey, his c0ck is hard!
    Weird way to come out of the closet but hey, good for you man!
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

12. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen View Post
    That is out of the realm of possibility for my boat, but fun to watch.

…and for those that comment about the wasted time he’s gonna take getting out his rods….if he’s on the right spot, the one everyone else wanted, I bet it doesn’t matter. He can take an hour and still win. He’s ON THE SPOT. CANT NOBODY ELSE FISH IT.
    Too bad way too many guys have zero respect for others when money's on the line. I've seen a tournament blast off and 3 boats come in one by one on top of each other to fish a spot no bigger than the footprint of the average house. I was on the spot first and I wasn't even in the little Friday night derby going on!
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAbassin View Post
    I want to know what he drove past at the 4:53 mark. Because that looked a lot like underwater rocks to me
    Same with 2:22. There was a bright white patch that passed right by the side.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

This bumble bee I got now will run 80+ and there's nothing wrong with driving that fast but know your limits....I'm not gonna be that close to someone traveling that fast if I can help it...things happen way too easily and way too fast when moving that fast...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

15. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Not for me but I’d say he was mostly driving safely. What were the fishing results?

Dale Sinclair original

Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    Not for me but I’d say he was mostly driving safely. What were the fishing results?
    James Dean drove safely most of the time, too.

So does Tiger Woods.

17. Member
    Getting to the spot is half the fun. The dude didn’t do anything wrong, looks like he can drive and didn’t put anyone in any danger. To each his own. After a LONG hard day of work nothing relieves stress like running the boat and if I catch a bass along the way then its a great afternoon.
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

18. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    James Dean drove safely most of the time, too.

So does Tiger Woods.
    True. As I said, it’s not for me. Had a buddy that ran a bullet and only had two speeds. His no wake idle was one rpm from getting on plane and the other was hammer down. When we fished together we used my slow lead sled 520VX.

Dale Sinclair original

19. Member
    I’ve known some VERY VERY experienced boat operators who have messed up. I look at sports (and bass fishing is one isn’t it?) like basketball. If you’re the player who’s never committed a foul you’re not playing hard enough.

Life is short. We start out in diapers and if we live long enough we go out in diapers. Live your life while you can. MHO.

I thought it was awesome.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast