Exclamation Lewis and Clark or other lake advice?

Going to be in the Scotland/Hudson area in about 3 weeks for work all week and will have time to fish in the evenings. Will be bank fishing only and catch and release only. My manager stayed at Lewis and Clark resort in Yankton a few years back and caught a ton of fish in the marina in the evenings from the bank he said. Wondering if that's still a good option or if your willing to give me other ideas? Really don't care what I catch just something to do in the evenings instead of watching tv.
    thanks in advance for the help.
    travis

2. Member
    Another option is Lake Henry up by Scotland anyone know anything about it?

3. Member
    Also I would love to catch a Pike somewhere, I've never caught one in my life

4. Member
    Check with Tom or Brett Logue at Tyndall Motors if you can. They would have a good idea on where to fish. One place to check out is Lake Yankton, just below Gavins Pt. dam. I know in the past Lk Henry has held bass, but with the drought I don't know if there is any water in it.
    Dave

5. Member
    Lewis and Clark was a blast. Only had a couple of afternoons to fish and just fished from the bank in random places but I caught a northern pike which I didn't know were in there, about 25ish smallmouth, a ton of little largemouth some jumbo yellow perch which we don't have in kansas and a giant drum. Beautiful lake and area, next time I'm up there on business I'll stay in Yankton and fish it again.