How is the Ultrex power connected on AVX 1980c

The MDI transducer built into my Ultrex is not working. I understand removing the Ultrex from the mount only requires removing one bolt. How does Vexus wire the power in? Boat came with TM installed at factory.

Transducer works independently of the trolling motor. Power and function for the transducer comes from the MFD not the trolling motor.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

3. Member
    I wasn’t clear in my first post. Since the built in MDI transducer is not working, I will need to remove the Ultrex from the boat to take to the service center. I was curious as to how the trolling motor was wired into the boat since I will need to disconnect it to remove the TM from the boat.

I believe that there’s a power buss bar under the foot pedal tray it’s wired from. I had to take mine off of my 1880 last summer and that’s what I vaguely remember. It can’t be too difficult because I’m not a hi tech wiring guy and I was a to R&R it solo and it still works