50 ah Ionics in parallel?

If i get 2 50 ah Ionics for 24v ultrex and it is not enough can i add 2 more 50's.I noticed it would actually be cheaper to buy 4 than to get 2 100's.

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    yes you can run parallel and series to get 100ah

that sale price will end soon, if you are looking at the overall total if you need to add 2 more the second 2 will be more pretty soon
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    yes you can run parallel and series to get 100ah

that sale price will end soon, if you are looking at the overall total if you need to add 2 more the second 2 will be more pretty soon
    Rain checks?

4. Member
    I had two 50ah to my ghost and i could fish 3 days without a charge. I have three 50ah now for 36v and i love them. I fish alot and have had them a year now. No issues.

100ah is over kill in my opinion. I was told that from Ionic.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerguy View Post
    I had two 50ah to my ghost and i could fish 3 days without a charge. I have three 50ah now for 36v and i love them. I fish alot and have had them a year now. No issues.

100ah is over kill in my opinion. I was told that from Ionic.
    This is totally based on where and how you fish and what boat you have. I have 3 100ah batteries for my 36v ultrex. I go home under 20% almost every time while spotlocked in spring river current. I'll have to run my kicker motor going forward at the same time if I'll be out all day to not run out of juice. For me personally, I wouldn't even think of 50s and could actually have used 125s.

6. Member
    I’ve have 3 - 50ah Ionics with a Ghost for about 2 months now. I’ve fished tournaments on windy days, not so windy days and 1 on the
    St Joe river. Use spot lock a lot and have yet to be below 70% at the end of the day
    Last edited by tritondon150; 10-14-2023 at 03:36 PM.
    2018 20trx
    250 pro xs
    lowrance ghost
    powerpole blades

I run a single Ionic 36V - 50AH on my Puma with a Garmin Force & PP Charge, I have no issues, love the set up!
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Homan View Post
    I run a single Ionic 36V - 50AH on my Puma with a Garmin Force & PP Charge, I have no issues, love the set up!
    What kind of charger do you use for the 36V?

Quote Originally Posted by bgreig2 View Post
    What kind of charger do you use for the 36V?
    Power Pole Charge
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doz View Post
    This is totally based on where and how you fish and what boat you have. I have 3 100ah batteries for my 36v ultrex. I go home under 20% almost every time while spotlocked in spring river current. I'll have to run my kicker motor going forward at the same time if I'll be out all day to not run out of juice. For me personally, I wouldn't even think of 50s and could actually have used 125s.
    Agree, trolling or spot locked in a breeze with my deep v full windshield boat, will zap batteries pretty quick.trolling motor on a bass boat is like pulling a flat sheet of plywood through the water,on a deep v stand the plywood on edge...same thing applies when towing.lol.