Thread: Graph mount

Graph mount

Whats the best mounting bracket for a 8 or 9 inch graph on the counsel between the gauges on a 09 alpha 211? Was just going to use the gimble mount but that puts the graph to close to the steering wheel. Thanks

2. Member
    The reality is an 8" and larger graph is too large to mount in the dash of a 2009. I have a 2009 Alpha 199 and a 7" might fit????? Later models Legend moved the speedo and tac to the bottom and only two smaller gauges instead of four above (the opposite of a 2009), replaced the plastic dash with a fiberglass flat dash, freeing up more room for larger in-dash graph. Another problem I see is, the steering wheel blocks a good bit of the 5" Lowrance in my dash (Not hooked up). IMO modifing the dash would be the only way and the steering wheel will still block a large part of the screen. Go to the 'Boats 4 Sale' page and there is a good pic of a later model 211's dash for reference.

3. Member
    Lots of options, I have a Bass Boat Technologies dual mount with 2 - 9's on the console (Alpha 191)

get the Dek-it console mount. it was a perfect fit to bolt between my gauges and i've run a 10" garmin, 10" solix and 10" hds 2 on it. you could put a 12 there but it would really obscure the gauges and hard to see over.
    https://prociseoutdoors.com/product/dek-it-dash-mount/

'13 a199