NOCO Gen Pro 10x3 question...

I have a new NOCO Gen pro 10x3 charger That's been on my boat about a month. I noticed it is going in Standby mode on my cranking battery. Anyone know why it does this? Battery is good and all hook ups and fuse are good. Can't get an answer from NOCO so thought I'd ask here too. Thanks
    2006 Triton Tr-196
    200 HP Mercury EFI
    Garmin electronics

2. Member
    Possibly a bad battery ( dead or weak cell). You can have the battery load tested or move leads around to determine if its battery or charger.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    try another bank on that battery and see if you get the same results
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by jb3601 View Post
    I have a new NOCO Gen pro 10x3 charger That's been on my boat about a month. I noticed it is going in Standby mode on my cranking battery. Anyone know why it does this? Battery is good and all hook ups and fuse are good. Can't get an answer from NOCO so thought I'd ask here too. Thanks
    I left an email message on their website with my issue and they responded back in a couple of hours. Told me to send it back in and I had a new unit in 9 days. Not bad from Ia to Az and back.
    21 Lund 1775 Impact XS 21 Merc 115 Pro XS