Ideas for mounting or boxing lithium battery for Livescope on older ranger

I have the 106sv and the new LVS34 transducer, now I just need to buy the battery, charger and storage box and have it installed.

I'm hoping that some Older Ranger owners have used the starboard rod locker to store a dedicated battery . I'm looking for mounting or boxing ideas to make this as efficient as possible. I'm open to all suggestions with the exception of getting a lithium cranking battery . My thought would be for a compact 40-50 AH 12 v lithium, a separate charger.

Again would love ideas and pics. You can text any pics to 630 -726-8445.

2. Member
    I just added a 126SV and LVS34 to my boat in addition to the Humminbird Mega360, Helix 12, and two Helix 10's which are powered by a LiTime lithium Mini 100ah battery. I mounted it in the back where my oil tank used to be with a Group 24 battery tray and custom cut some plastic mud flap sheets to fit around the battery in the tray so that the battery doesn't move around. You could do that in your starboard rod locker too. I wanted to use plastic where I knew it would get wet, but you could easily cut a board to fit around the battery and drop down into the tray. The strap over the top of the battery holds it tightly in place. I've fished a couple of all day tournaments so far and I'm definitely glad I went with the 100ah for my full boat's electronics, including my Talons, all powered by the lithium battery.
    2008 Ranger Z520 DC 2016 Suzuki 250SS
    1997 Javelin 400TDC 1997 Johnson 200 Venom