Bunch Marine - Caymas

I promise I'm not on salary with Bunch Marine. I have shared my experience here many times with these folks since purchasing my CX 21. While I live in Atlanta, I have no issues with pulling the CX 21 to Bunch for service or sometimes add-ons (when the wife sez yes...). I noticed I had one of the Merc lower units that the paint started to peel. I searched here and the web for info...many responses were to get the paint and diy...I can't even paint a color by numbers correctly or color within the lines. I called and spoke to Riley. She said she would get with her claim folks...a few hours later she said Merc will send a new LU and when could I bring the boat by. Four days later and 30 minutes (I watched) the old was removed and new LU installed and motor computer checked for faults, ect...NOW THATS SERVICE AND CUSTOMER RELATIOSHIP AT ITS BEST!!! I see folks talk about which brand to buy/which is better..but like most responses on here...its the dealership!!

2. Member
    They replaced ur lower unit just for peeling paint? Man that’s service!

I have a spot the size of a dime gone on mine. Wonder if they will replace the entire unit

I did see one up on a lift at the lake yesterday that was real bad. Half the paint was gone.

4. Member
    I bought a new 250 4 stroke from them in January and had it shipped to Fl. Good people to deal with and board sponsor.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    They replaced ur lower unit just for peeling paint? Man that’s service!
    it is a recall/service bulletin from merc
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    it is a recall/service bulletin from merc
    Good to know