Thread: Injector help

Praying Injector help

I have an injector issue with a 2006 200hp Etec. I have not been able to find a replacement. I found a company with some in Arkansas that would not sell one. The part number is: 5006221. If you know where I can find one or if you there is a company that is rebuilding them, I would appreciate it.

2. Member
    I just spoke with a gentleman from injection masters in OR. He says he can rebuild the injectors and has good reviews. Anyone had an experience with their service?

3. Member
    Send it to Barnacle Bills marine, in New Jersey specializing in injector cleaning and operation. https://www.etecownersgroup.com/categories

Quote Originally Posted by Grupp View Post
    I just spoke with a gentleman from injection masters in OR. He says he can rebuild the injectors and has good reviews. Anyone had an experience with their service?

E-TEC injectors cannot be rebuilt as they are a welded up unit, not repairable.

Injection Masters and Barnacle Bill's clean and flush out injectors only, test them for proper resistance, and use a machine to see how well they flow fuel, both before and after cleaning.
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

Go on Youtube and look up how guys clean injectors with a hydrasonic cleaner.

6. Member
    I have a good clean set of injectors that will fit your motor
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle

7. Member
    I believe I am all set. I contacted Barnacle Bills in New Jersey as suggested here, and they had 2. They are on currently their way to MI. I am sending in my remaining injectors Barnacle Bills to have them serviced and tested. I will post the results when things are completed.