Thread: Montgomery Al?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have been through Montgomery a couple of times and didn't care for it either.

Montgomery is a cess pool full of crime and worthless state politicians. Prattville would be the place to look.

Basscat Eyra
    Mercury 250 ProXS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTR21 View Post
    Montgomery is a cess pool full of crime and worthless state politicians. Prattville would be the place to look.
    This is the area we’re looking. Also wetumpka and area like that. I’ll never move into city.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike petro View Post
    Thanks for replies. I figured the city was crap as most are in my travels. Company has opening there so was just thinking about it as I hate Houston area even though I live 25 miles south of it. With interests rates this high I might stay put in my 2.99 house for now even though I have 140k equity.
    The fishing is AWESOME all around there. As many have said, the city not so much. Pretty much anywhere 30 miles out in all directions is pretty good. Prattville is a nice little city.

5. Member

Lived in Prattville for 4 years while stationed down there. Prattville, Millbrook, Deatsville areas were all really nice. A ton of great fishing opportunities near by too. Considered retiring there but the military had other plans for me.
    2021 Vexus AVX 181, Mercury 60CT 4S, MK Ultrex, HB Helix 7 MSI and MDI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12