? Oahe smallmouth guide

Wife and I will be taking a week trip to Oahe in September. This will be our first time ever at Oahe so we want to hire a guide for a day or two to point us in the right direction for the smallmouth.
    With that said; does anyone have any recommendations for a good smallmouth guide on Oahe? We will be staying in the Gettysburg area if that makes a difference.
    Charger 210 Elite

2. Member
    Shane Cowan in Pierre his phone number is 605 280 4756. Long time Smallmouth guy.
    Corey Rogers Blue Line Guide Service (
    702) 419-5796 Good guy as well.
    Checking on a couple others.

Dave

Thanks a bunch!!!
    Charger 210 Elite

4. Member
    So, it's late September........ whom did you pick and how did the trip go?

I'm curious as I made my first trip to Oahe in late May to get on the pre-spawn Smallies.
    We did a do-it-yourself thing (no guides) and had a tremendous trip. But then again, pre-spawn fish are an easier target, in my humble opinion.

We went with Shane Cowan. Really nice guy and did good pointing us in the right direction. We caught a bunch of smallies but unfortunately didn’t get any big ones; 3-15 was the biggest with most being between 2-3lbs. We are planning a 2 week trip next year the first 2 weeks in July. We thought about going earlier but we go to the glacial lakes area end of May every year.

Answered your pm as well. If you wouldn’t mind sharing about your late May trip that would be great.
    Charger 210 Elite

6. Member
    Check my pm ........... details