Thread: NFLX

NFLX

So Netflix earnings are after the bell on Wednesday. With the password sharing crackdown and new lower priced advertising tier I think they might surprise. Not sure if it will ever get back to it’s all time high of 680 but I think 550 is possible by years end. It’s had a nice run over the last year.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I've never had a good sense on NFLX. I will say that we have it here and will probably never get rid of it. But, Apple TV is great and has some of the best shows/movies I've seen.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    I've never had a good sense on NFLX. I will say that we have it here and will probably never get rid of it. But, Apple TV is great and has some of the best shows/movies I've seen.
    We have Apple TV also but only because it’s free with our Cell service. They don’t have much but the quality of shows is much better than Netflix. But Netflix has everything including a ton of international shows which some are really good. Netflix really pumps out the content.

Well Netflix hit your $550 prediction, but you missed it by 24 days for your timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Tfall View Post
    So Netflix earnings are after the bell on Wednesday. With the password sharing crackdown and new lower priced advertising tier I think they might surprise. Not sure if it will ever get back to it’s all time high of 680 but I think 550 is possible by years end. It’s had a nice run over the last year.
    Last edited by mossie3; 01-24-2024 at 08:41 AM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    Well Netflix hit your $550 prediction, but you missed it by 24 days for your timeline.
    I sold 75% of my position at 560 last Friday. I was feeling like a little piggy and the wife gave me the stink eye for not selling.

So I guess I will rebuild my position if it dips hard and if it doesn’t I will be happy with the shares I have left. I think NFLX has been the best stock I e ever owned over the last 20 years. If I had kept my original position with the splits…