Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Satan is sure showing himself lately.

It used to be, we new he was there but he hid in the darkness and not any more. He is flaunting his power for all to see. Everywhere I turn and everything I read on MSM, I see Satan. It's only going to get worse. The one thing I know is, God always wins but unfortunately there's going to be a lot of suffering before people wake up. I read the forums on here and I see that people are so wrapped up in there material life and they have no desire to change. This Makes God angry and things are about to change whether you like it or not. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and I believe everything in the Bible so I am at peace.

Satan knows his time is short. It surely bothers him. If what we are witnessing of the world going to hell in a handbasket (so to speak) isn't the last days, I don't know will be.
    With billions of people on earth, few will make it. Most won't change (repent). I pray they do. Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

Biggest mistake the Church has made in the last 200 years is believe in the “rapture” as the removal of the church BEFORE things get really bad. Many will turn from the faith.

4. Member
    I see Satan in the thousands of Catholic priests who covered for each other and were never convicted for the heinous crimes they committed.
    Many young kids committed suicide because of these acts but the church looked the other way.
    Three young men in my town alone thought it was much better to lay on the train tracks than go through life with the shame and guilt they had.
    Last edited by Aj14; 07-13-2023 at 02:45 PM.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj14 View Post
    I see Satan in the thousands of Catholic priests who covered for each other and were never convicted for the heinous crimes they committed.
    Many young kids committed suicide because of these acts but the church looked the other way.
    Three young men in my town alone thought it was much better to lay on the train tracks than go through life with the shame and guilt they had.
    Did God watch this abuse happen, and chose not to intervene?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    What makes you believe that God did not intervene?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by albro1960 View Post
    It used to be, we new he was there but he hid in the darkness and not any more. He is flaunting his power for all to see. Everywhere I turn and everything I read on MSM, I see Satan. It's only going to get worse. The one thing I know is, God always wins but unfortunately there's going to be a lot of suffering before people wake up. I read the forums on here and I see that people are so wrapped up in there material life and they have no desire to change. This Makes God angry and things are about to change whether you like it or not. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and I believe everything in the Bible so I am at peace.
    Praise the Lord….Albo. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

8. Member
    Rex….God is certainly in control. He only asks us to believe in Him and rely on Him for all things. Yet we want to do it our own way which leads to to unrighteousness, lawlessness, and all other sin.

9. Banned
    It's no longer in the dark, or held in secrecy. Now it's in the open and defiantly in your face with a what are you going to do about it. Then we have those in high office that choose not to help but to stand with them as there should be in shame in their actions, unless it's someone they don't like or stands with God. Don't believe it, then your eyes are not open.

Rexico, Your question is a common question and one that is answered as your knowledge of the Bible increases. God told us what to do and not to do and the consequences of those actions. Man is sinful and when man puts his sin into action, like molesting children, there are many negative consequences to those actions. God gives us the ability to choose if we will follow Him and turn away from our sins, or to stay in a world where sin will increase and the consequences of sin will permeate generations as He said would happen. None of this is a surprise IF you read the Bible and honestly hold to the context. Again, no matter the angle you are taking to approach this, you are still talking about God and learning of His ways, which is good.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Obviously you didn't read my last sentence.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Please explain how God intervened........ Goes back to God's ways, are higher than our ways. Abused kids kill themselves, That's what is hard for me to understand. In my view raping a child is immoral.

13. Member
    Obviously you didn't read my last sentence.
    The reply was not for your post.

14. Member
    Sorry, I hope not.
    i will stay away from this topic.
    Thank you

15. Member
    Please explain how God intervened........ Goes back to God's ways, are higher than our ways. Abused kids kill themselves, That's what is hard for me to understand. In my view raping a child is immoral.
    Did God bring the matter which was done in darkness and devious ways to light? bringing it to an end? bringing it to justice?

I believe we are in agreement when it comes to your last sentence.

16. Member
    Sorry, I hope not.
    i will stay away from this topic.
    Thank you
    Aj14

You are more than welcome to reply to anything as long as we stay on topic and the reply is to the actual post that way we can all understand what is going on.
    Thank you and have a blessed day,
    Frank

17. Member
    It is important to differentiate between the roman catholic church and the "church" (bride of Christ). Christians did not cover for these perverts. Those involved will be held accountable by God.
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

18. Member
    In God's view, it is worthy of death. You should know this as many times as you have brought up exodus, deuteronomy and leviticus :)

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by titanxt View Post
    Biggest mistake the Church has made in the last 200 years is believe in the “rapture” as the removal of the church BEFORE things get really bad. Many will turn from the faith.
    The rapture is supported my friend. We should start a thread to debate the topic.
    Revelation 3:10Because you have kept[g]My command to persevere,I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come uponthe whole world, to test those who dwellon the earth.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    The rapture is supported my friend. We should start a thread to debate the topic.
    Revelation 3:10Because you have kept[g]My command to persevere,I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come uponthe whole world, to test those who dwellon the earth.
    I believe that we did start a tread once when goddozer was on here, and that turned out quite confrontational.
    I suppose, since he is gone from BBC, we could give it another go at it, and I pray that we have an health exchange of ideas.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast