Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar

My rant on Fedex

Was supposed to have my hydraulic steering delivered yesterday the place I bought it from wanted a signature no problem.I was home it said between 10 and 2 around 12:30 I see a Fedex truck go by my window look out on the porch no package go to the back porch and check my neighbors nothing. Then I get an email no one home or business closed will try tomorrow. Bull crap I was there no one even got out of the truck now here it is almost 2 and nothing yet ,I hope when it shows up it’s the same guy from yesterday because he’s gonna get an earful lol we shall see what time if it at all shows up the worse part about it is I have another BBC er that is gonna let me use his shop, tools and knowledge to install it and I have to keep putting it off and screwing up his time
    Last edited by twitch; 07-08-2023 at 01:00 PM.
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

I have no love for FedEx

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I have no love for FedEx
    Me either

4. Member
    It won’t help this time twitch but go on their site and fill out the form to waive the signature, it will apply for all future packages as well. You shouldn’t have to but in case you weren’t home for some reason then it could still be delivered.

Maybe the package wasn’t on the truck, or maybe the driver is a moron. Either way sorry it happened to you.
    2008 Skeeter 21I. Yamaha 250 Series II.
    2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4.

5. Member
    FedEx sucks…. Worst in the business.. I order a lot and I’m always disappointed and worried when I see the seller/sender chose Fedex….

usps is hit and miss, UPS the best!!

6. Member
    I don’t know, we regularly ship/receive DG packages without too many issues. The issues we’ve had are generally due to weather.
    I'd Rather be Fishing

7. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    Was supposed to have my hydraulic steering delivered yesterday the place I bought it from wanted a signature no problem.I was home it said between 10 and 2 around 12:30 I see a Fedex truck go by my window look out on the porch no package go to the back porch and check my neighbors nothing. Then I get an email no one home or business closed will try tomorrow. Bull crap I was there no one even got out of the truck now here it is almost 2 and nothing yet ,I hope when it shows up it’s the same guy from yesterday because he’s gonna get an earful lol we shall see what time if it at all shows up the worse part about it is I have another BBC er that is gonna let me use his shop, tools and knowledge to install it and I have to keep putting it off and screwing up his time
    They pull that crap all of the time. It is truly a poorly run operation.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

8. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Nothing more frustrating

Dale Sinclair original

9. Member
    Signatures and Fed Ex were a nightmare for me. Ended up having to get them to take it to a Walgreens drug store. This was a $3500 fiddle.

10. Member
    I've gotten to where I'm afraid to order anything that might be shipped with fed ex....

11. Member
    Sorry to say... But if UPS goes on strike it will be your only other option. Unless you like the usps better?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I have no love for FedEx

You will when they go on strike! I think they deliver over 6 million packages a day so they must be doing something OK. One bad delivery doesn't make all terrible!

1 out of 6 million???

13. Member
    FedEx got me this week as well. I ordered some lower control arms to install with a lift on my Jeep Tuesday. I timed the order so I wouldn't have to take it apart twice. On Sunday night, a destroyed box was left on the stairs. On the side if the box, there was a giant hole where one of the control arms had exited. Now I'm left chasing the company to get the replacement.

14. Member
    Well I dunno. I ordered some steps for the boat trailer and got them yesterday. It was almost 3 weeks. They didn't fit. Called them this morning and the correct part will ship on Monday. Thursday I may or may not be around for the next 2 weeks. Fed Ex may not be too great but there are issues everywhere.
    GETFISHED !!!

15. Member
    That’s a bummer. I have had a lot of problems with USPS and a few with UPS, but FedEx has been pretty good to me.

This is where FedEx left a package for me...at the mailbox in the grass right next to the road versus bringing it to the house.
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angleiron View Post
    This is where FedEx left a package for me...at the mailbox in the grass right next to the road versus bringing it to the house.
    FedEx did the same thing with a set of wheels I ordered for my boat trailer last summer.. left them at the end of the driveway like a trash pile.. thankfully I was working nights and got the notification that they were delivered and was able to go grab them 15 minutes after they were dropped off..

18. Moderator
    Had a package left on a snow bank by the end of driveway last winter. Funny part was they took a picture of where they left it.

19. Member
    I live in the guest house in the back and have posted a sign on the front house, a sign with an arrow on the west showing where to deliver and a sign that says-guest house deliveries here. FedEx insists on using the east side or dropping them at the front house.
    Ive been to their office with pics of the signs and then show them where boxes are dropped. It gets better for a few weeks and then back to the clown show.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LateralLine View Post
    You will when they go on strike! I think they deliver over 6 million packages a day so they must be doing something OK. One bad delivery doesn't make all terrible!

1 out of 6 million???
    HaHa. Are you a Fedex employee? Not sure how anyone can defend Fedex. I will not use Fedex when I the choice. Had issues 3 years ago. One thing when driver cant get package to house properly. Another when customer service is just ad bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast