1998 mercury 200 efi

These connectors come from the stator and go to the voltage rectifier .
    my motor won’t start after first run in morning. I have changed fuel lines,both fuel pumps and squeeze ball. Thoughts
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    lil overheated but not the problem , check for spark on all 6 when it wont start , possible switchbox failure after it heats up , no spark on 1,3,5 injectors will not operate
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    What is switch box, the issue is intermittent so have to run it hard to get it to fail. So obviously on the water. Died on lake the other day and didn’t start until I walked out next morning after sitting all night

4. Member
    controls voltage to ignition system theres 2 stacked together just below solenoid , some other possibilities also , gotta know if its firing first
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    Had a similar. Switch box for starboard cylinders was failing

6. Member
    Mine looked just like that after i dropped a wrench into my battery compartment . Of course it shorted out the cranking battery.
    Fried one voltage regulator , I changed out both. I found that the low side of the stator was fried also. Changed it out also.
    Good luck with the repair.
    Tommy