Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

Exclamation To All You New Guys

I know I've recommended BBC to a lot of new owners on Facebook and am seeing a lot of newbys in here. I don't know if there is any correlation or not, but I like to think that when you come here for help that you're going to get honest help and not the standard line of "expert advice" you get on FB. You can look at our post count and our join date (which was long before FB was a gleam in Zuckerburg's eye) on our profiles and know that most of us have had multiple Champions over the years (I'm on my 3rd since 1990) and some have had the same Champion since new when Moses was a pup, huh ChampioNman? . Regardless, you're going to get the best advice we can muster. We also have some fun along the way. With that said, I see a lot of profiles with just the minimum amount of information. I for one like to know who I'm talking to, so please complete your profile. Let's keep it on a first name basis and let us know where you are.

OK, rant over ... cheers

2. Member
    This is the greatest place to get advice on Champions, bar none! My name is Matt and I'm a Championaholic.

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Been here since day one member # 58.

I joined shorty after purchasing my first bass boat...it was a Champion..and its the only rig I've ever had. I knew very little about bass boats, and absolutely nothing about Champion. Gee, how lucky was I to plunge and buy my first bass boat knowing nothing about how awesome Champion were. Anyway, Lea, Reggie, and Fred immediately made me feel welcome with such newbie questions. There have been many more, but those three seemed to be our founders here in the Champion pages. Heck, now I can even answer a few questions for others. Nothing but great, knowledge people here!
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    TTT

6. Member
    I'm only on my 2nd ChamP. Started with a 190 for years and have a 206 now. Tons of very knowledgeable people on here. Thanks ya'll!
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

I' m in my 3rd ChampioN since 2001 , if I need info gonna ask Tx Champ , ChampioNman , Lea or any one else on this site

2009 ELITE 210

8. Member
    I have been on here since 1999, but I had to create a new account along the way and lost my overall post count. I don't have a Champion now but, I am very outspoken for them. Glad to have lots of new members on here.

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    TTT
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 03-25-2024 at 09:46 AM.

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    TTT

11. Member

12. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    TTT